Trying to find a decent deal on a trip to London..

Smooth Operator

.....for wor lass, her mother and the bairn. But the prices for 3 nights in London going on the train and going to the theatre are scandalous!

Anyone know of any good websites where I might get a good deal?

103663[/snapback]

I don't know about deals, but if you book in advance GNER is very cheap. I travel to London fairly regularly and rarely pay more than £20 return. It depends when you want to travel of course. Independent travel agents often seem to have deals advertised in their windows, might be worth a look.

103664[/snapback]

They're wanting to go next month so booking in advance to get a decent discount is no good but good idea about checking travel agents windows. Cheers.

Why bother buying a ticket? Platforms are open,  I'm sure you could explain to them how it's done, like. :clapping:

103675[/snapback]

Thanks for your input, you might have been less willing though if you'd have read this first! http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4387

:nufc:

103679[/snapback]

:)

Do you know me? Bit harsh if you don't, if you can be adult about it like.

And there I was laughing at some of your posts thinking you had a sense of humour. Obviously I was wrong.

Just throw them on the megabus. They might not like the 6 and a half hour trip.... but your wallet will sing you songs of praise if you get a return trip to London for £2. :nufc::clapping:

Just throw them on the megabus.  They might not like the 6 and a half hour trip.... but your wallet will sing you songs of praise if you get a return trip to London for £2. :):nufc:

103750[/snapback]

Bloody hell! Will save on hotel bills an all if it lasts that long! :clapping:

Why bother buying a ticket? Platforms are open,  I'm sure you could explain to them how it's done, like. :clapping:

103675[/snapback]

Thanks for your input, you might have been less willing though if you'd have read this first! http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4387

:nufc:

103679[/snapback]

:blush:

Do you know me? Bit harsh if you don't, if you can be adult about it like.

And there I was laughing at some of your posts thinking you had a sense of humour. Obviously I was wrong.

103718[/snapback]

Don't know you and it's a joke. Sleep-easy squire. :)

SMO ditches his lass for the second day in a row.  I can see Wacky moving in there like.

103951[/snapback]

You'd need a microscope tbh.

SMO ditches his lass for the second day in a row.  I can see Wacky moving in there like.

103951[/snapback]

Didn't ditch her today just surfing illegally but my boss (who ears an uncanny resemblance to Tom Baker's Dr Who btw) isn't too bothered, he likes me to find out the cricket scores!

As for Wacky and wor lass, she wouldn't look at him thrice never mind twice!

103951[/snapback]

Didn't ditch her today just surfing illegally but my boss (who ears an uncanny resemblance to Tom Baker's Dr Who btw) isn't too bothered, he likes me to find out the cricket scores!

103978[/snapback]

Aye, she's obviously into the more portly figure with a tinge of Iraqi :clapping:

103951[/snapback]

103978[/snapback]

Aye, she's obviously into the more portly figure with a tinge of Iraqi :clapping:

103980[/snapback]

Well as the saying goes, "Owts better than a ginger dwarf with a drug problem!" :nufc:

103951[/snapback]

103978[/snapback]

Or once even :clapping: