Taylor glad Souness is gone.

Ugly Mackems

Having looked at all his quotes I think it's best Taylor eith er stops talking to the press or at least has a think about what he's going to say first. He's making himself look either a) stupid, or b ) an arse licker. Stick to playing CB, you're canny good at that.

Edited by sweetleftpeg

Wheel out the popular local lad for a few quotes on a slow news day tbh.

104017[/snapback]

Wouldn't disagree, but it's still quite obvious what is being inferred if not said out openly.

104024[/snapback]

I wasn't having a pop at you, more the fact that quotes from footballers don't mean a lot in the main. I'd agree his comments suggest that we are better off now though.

Wheel out the popular local lad for a few quotes on a slow news day tbh.

104017[/snapback]

Wouldn't disagree, but it's still quite obvious what is being inferred if not said out openly.

104024[/snapback]

I wasn't having a pop at you, more the fact that quotes from footballers don't mean a lot in the main. I'd agree his comments suggest that we are better off now though.

104035[/snapback]

It's not so different from what Shearer said on the telly after the saturday. That it's all about players confidence and that comes from a few wins on the spin.