Anyone know owt about this?

Gemmill

From NUFC.com in reference to our game against the mackems, should Roeder and Ball be in charge:

Assuming no permanent appointment at SJP by then, that promises to be an interesting afternoon on the touchline; the early -season wear-Tyne Academy derby seeing a pitchside confrontation between Ball and Glenn Roeder.

Only thing that jumps out at me is that we'll both have caretaker managers - wonder when the last Tyne/Wear derby had that (if at all).

Don't think there's any history between the two. Roeder had moved to Watford by the time the Mackems had signed Ball and the only 'needle' I remember in a game where they were both involved is when we played Pompey in 1987 but that was Peter Jackson and Kevin Dillon having a ding-dong, nowt to do with Roeder and Ball...

There is history spanner!  It says so in the bit I posted.  I was hoping someone could expand on it, but I see you're as useless as ever, Craig!

:clapping:

103918[/snapback]

Should have translated it into binary for him tbh.

Didn't the early-season Wear-Tyne Academy derby see a pitchside confrontation between Kevin Ball and Glenn Roeder?

103952[/snapback]

Source?

Didn't the early-season Wear-Tyne Academy derby see a pitchside confrontation between Kevin Ball and Glenn Roeder?

103952[/snapback]

I've made it quite clear it's expansion and elaboration I'm looking for, Colby! :clapping:

103952[/snapback]

Yes. So I've heard. There, that's your answer Gemmill. What a fucking waste of bandwidth.

103952[/snapback]

Yes. So I've heard. There, that's your answer Gemmill. What a fucking waste of bandwidth.

103958[/snapback]

i cant remember nowt but then that's no big surprise really as i am useless. anyone care to remind me what form this confrontation took?

103952[/snapback]

103958[/snapback]

i cant remember nowt but then that's no big surprise really as i am useless. anyone care to remind me what form this confrontation took?

103968[/snapback]

Pitchside. At an Academy game I believe.