Rangers v Villareal

Smooth Operator

You've hit a new low now Smoothie.

P.S. Thought your Internet acesss gone?

103989[/snapback]

This blind geezer has taken over Wacky's old job and there are no more fuck ups!!!

Access is here always but opportunity to access it during work hours is significantly reduced, all will hinge on where I get seated which is up in the air, I am currently "hotdesking" a CSA buzz-word. It's probably using words like this that has got them in the shite! :clapping:

You've hit a new low now Smoothie.

P.S. Thought your Internet acesss gone?

103989[/snapback]

This blind geezer has taken over Wacky's old job and there are no more fuck ups!!!

Access is here always but opportunity to access it during work hours is significantly reduced, all will hinge on where I get seated which is up in the air, I am currently "hotdesking" a CSA buzz-word. It's probably using words like this that has got them in the shite! :clapping:

103997[/snapback]

Apparently on his exit interview Wacky said he could do the job with his eyes closed. This appointment seems excessive however.

Hope you end up on the captains table, then you're fucked.

103999[/snapback]

No chance of that, I don't brown nose! Your spell on the Captains Table was constant through-out your 2 year spell, your snozz must be full of the smelly stuff! :clapping: