Aphrodite - on N-O

Ugly Mackems

Aye, same bloke.  He's alreet though.  He's just young and confused - it's a phase he's going through etc. :clapping:

104047[/snapback]

I generally find it distasteful that Toon supporters can go their with any other intention of winding the cunts up. I know from the odd time I bother (I'm bored enough) to go there there's more than him rimming on there.

I asked because Aphrodite was berating an obvious Toon fan on a wind-up mission there yesterday. Going on like he's one of them.

Aye, same bloke.  He's alreet though.  He's just young and confused - it's a phase he's going through etc. :clapping:

104047[/snapback]

I generally find it distasteful that Toon supporters can go their with any other intention of winding the cunts up. I know from the odd time I bother (I'm bored enough) to go there there's more than him rimming on there.

I asked because Aphrodite was berating an obvious Toon fan on a wind-up mission there yesterday. Going on like he's one of them.

104057[/snapback]

You would say that, your sole mission on N-O was to wind-up your fellow supporters. :nufc:

To be fair, I used to post on the SMB a canny bit a few years back, and occasionally it was canny embarrassing when you'd get an illiterate mong toon fan on there trying to wind them up, when all he was doing was make himself look an idiot.

Don't see any problem with it really! There was someone on there trying to wind the Mackems up with some absolutely shocking patter (repeating the word 'bitter' over and over again). Don't see why every NUFC fan who goes over there has to be hostile, but there you go.

Could this be down to you being banned from the SMB a few years ago UM? :clapping:

To be fair, I used to post on the SMB a canny bit a few years back, and occasionally it was canny embarrassing when you'd get an illiterate mong toon fan on there trying to wind them up, when all he was doing was make himself look an idiot.

104073[/snapback]

Probably me. I used to go there to wind them up. It's all they're good for, man.

wasnt there someone called Geordie Para or summit that used to wind them up mercilessly?

104140[/snapback]

Was called Paratrooper I think, and aye. His banter was always class though, funny piss takes. That's fair enough IMO. :) Just the ones that embarass our fans I don't like!

wasnt there someone called Geordie Para or summit that used to wind them up mercilessly?

104140[/snapback]

Was called Paratrooper I think, and aye. His banter was always class though, funny piss takes. That's fair enough IMO. :D Just the ones that embarass our fans I don't like!

104142[/snapback]

Like Skol? :)

104140[/snapback]

Was called Paratrooper I think, and aye. His banter was always class though, funny piss takes. That's fair enough IMO. :D Just the ones that embarass our fans I don't like!

104142[/snapback]

Don't be so harsh to yourself... :)