Deal or no deal

peasepud

and he had it...

£250,000 was in his box.

104108[/snapback]

Shit, I thought it might have been Bellamy.

104117[/snapback]

nah I would have titled it "No deal or No deal" if it had been. :clapping:

they get as many non-entities as they can find to try and be characters on that show. And i include Noel Edmunds in that.

106594[/snapback]

;)

Well she was a load of shite....

One of the most boring contestants/games I've seen!

Settling for £6,000 when she still had £50k and £70k left.

AND.... Flash?!?

Well she was a load of shite....

One of the most boring contestants/games I've seen!

Settling for £6,000 when she still had £50k and £70k left.

AND.... Flash?!?

106652[/snapback]

That's the trouble with Deal or no Deal, once the two big numbers go, they game dies a death. It's been cracking of late because they've been staying in play longer and longer.

She's dealt way, way too early though. What's the point in coming on if you're going to do that?

If they make it so that they open less boxes at a time when they get closer to the end... people go further with it..... if you know you're going to knock out another 3 figures if you go No Deal, then you know your odds of knocking out the high figures are pretty high.

If you're only going to open one, or even two, then it's a bit more tempting to just go for it...

It's crappy when they Deal when there's still a bazillion numbers left on the board. Gah.

This show winds me up no end. It's SO god damn frustrating.

I love it. ;)

they get as many non-entities as they can find to try and be characters on that show. And i include Noel Edmunds in that.

106594[/snapback]

I'm dreading the upcoming games of some of the people waiting to come on (e.g. Dave, what an embarrassing tit). You just know they're going to be toe-curlingly cringeworthy.

People bringing pictures of their kids and saying "Number 3 I'm keeping cos it was me dad's favourite channel and I can feel him looking down on me." - Pick the boxes and fucking get on with it will you?

People bringing pictures of their kids and saying "Number 3 I'm keeping cos it was me dad's favourite channel and I can feel him looking down on me." - Pick the boxes and fucking get on with it will you?

106822[/snapback]

;) I like it when some of them have a pen and paper and start wrting things down....'I've got a strategy Noel.'

Strategy? Just pick a fucking random box man.