Ronaldinho's goal

Mark

I feel sorry for the guy who won a competition on Ladbrokes.com for a free £1000 bet on the match tonight...

He put £1000 on Barcelona to win.

While we're discussing the goal, the woeful Clive Titsly was having another wankfest about all the English players last night going so far as to call Terry 'immense' on at least 3 or 4 occasions. However, he was quiet as fuck when Ronaldhino ghosted past him like he wasn't there. :)

Aye, Ronaldinho just bounced off him! Lampard had a really quiet game as well, to the point where you wondered sometimes if he was still on the pitch. Might still have been struggling with the hamstring though, I suppose.

Lampard was playing far too deep. He was neat and tidy but he didn't hurt Barca at all. I was disappointed with Chelsea in all honesty. I got the feeling Mourhinho didn't really think they could pull it off and his first priority was that they didn't get stuffed. They needed two goals, so nicking a 1-0 was no good, which is what they seemed set up for. The penalty was a sympathy vote by the ref anarl.

Jose got it wrong last night like. Not starting Gudjohnson was an error for me and Crespo looked far more likely to get something than Drogba. And then putting Huth on??? I know he's got a hell of a shot on him but what was he thinking he was going to be able to do. His substitutions seemed to lack the "throw caution to the wind" attitude necessary to get anything from the tie.

Ronaldinho was awesome, loves his football, always got a smile on his face, some of his stepovers and dragbacks were quite amazing, his balance outstanding, wish we had the fecker lol.

Ronaldinho was awesome, loves his football, always got a smile on his face, some of his stepovers and dragbacks were quite amazing, his balance outstanding, wish we had the fecker lol.

104391[/snapback]

Did you really laugh out loud at the end of that sentence, or was that just used in place of a full stop? :)

104391[/snapback]

Did you really laugh out loud at the end of that sentence, or was that just used in place of a full stop? :)

104400[/snapback]

just habit like, not a problem is it? :D

Jose got it wrong last night like.  Not starting Gudjohnson was an error for me and Crespo looked far more likely to get something than Drogba.  And then putting Huth on??? I know he's got a hell of a shot on him but what was he thinking he was going to be able to do.  His substitutions seemed to lack the "throw caution to the wind" attitude necessary to get anything from the tie.

104379[/snapback]

I know, how come he wouldn't play Drogba and Crespo up front yet he sticks Huth on a centre-forward to win knock-downs and flick-ons? Sunday morning stuff tbh and all Huth did was foul the centre-half. Jose was going to do exactly in the 2nd leg against Barca last year too until Terry scored and he then put Huth on at the back.

104391[/snapback]

104400[/snapback]

just habit like, not a problem is it? :D

104402[/snapback]

No, hence the wink. ;)

104391[/snapback]

104400[/snapback]

just habit like, not a problem is it? ;)

104402[/snapback]

No, hence the wink. :icon_lol:

104405[/snapback]

okeylydokely......lol......and yes i did laugh that time... :D

Jose got it wrong last night like.  Not starting Gudjohnson was an error for me and Crespo looked far more likely to get something than Drogba.  And then putting Huth on??? I know he's got a hell of a shot on him but what was he thinking he was going to be able to do.  His substitutions seemed to lack the "throw caution to the wind" attitude necessary to get anything from the tie.

104379[/snapback]

I know, how come he wouldn't play Drogba and Crespo up front yet he sticks Huth on a centre-forward to win knock-downs and flick-ons? Sunday morning stuff tbh and all Huth did was foul the centre-half. Jose was going to do exactly in the 2nd leg against Barca last year too until Terry scored and he then put Huth on at the back.

104404[/snapback]

Souness school of tictacs tbh

While we're on the subject of Ronaldinho, does anyone think we should sign him? Seems like a canny player and would link up well with Owen etc.

:)

104408[/snapback]

Always plays with a smile on his face too. Or his teeth are that big he can't close his mouth.

But is necessary for the commentators to constantly go on and on about him grinning like an idiot and having more tricks than David Blaine. I don't think 5 minutes went past without him being mentioned last night. Yeah, we get it, he's good.

But is necessary for the commentators to constantly go on and on about him grinning like an idiot and having more tricks than David Blaine. I don't think 5 minutes went past without him being mentioned last night.  Yeah, we get it, he's good.

104433[/snapback]

Clive Titsley man, worst commentator I've ever had the misfortune to listen to. Annoying and repetitive, the master of over-exaggeration and wankfests. I wrote a letter ages ago to the powers that be complaining about him. We need a campaign. Anyone want to do a website? :)

But is necessary for the commentators to constantly go on and on about him grinning like an idiot and having more tricks than David Blaine. I don't think 5 minutes went past without him being mentioned last night.  Yeah, we get it, he's good.

104433[/snapback]

Clive Titsley man, worst commentator I've ever had the misfortune to listen to. Annoying and repetitive, the master of over-exaggeration and wankfests. I wrote a letter ages ago to the powers that be complaining about him. We need a campaign. Anyone want to do a website? :)

104439[/snapback]

However I think he refrained from his usual Big Cup commentary staple, which was odd considering he was actually there.

104433[/snapback]

104439[/snapback]

However I think he refrained from his usual Big Cup commentary staple, which was odd considering he was actually there.

104446[/snapback]

I've since found out that he did mention "that night in Barcelona" sometime during the second half.

Tildesly may have been bad but David Pleat is a total and utter moron

but David Pleat is a total and utter moron

104449[/snapback]

A couple of minutes after Barca score, Pleat goes 'they need to push more bodies forward, they really need to go hum ho.' :)

104482[/snapback]

I think he was using the correct pronunciation of gung-ho i.e. "hung-ho". It's Chinese in origin I believe.