Manure match

Stu_J

What would you be pleased with? To be honest I'd be very happy with a draw, I know We've been playing well but I just think going on our record down there, and the fact that I think titus or boum will get nervy we'll concede. I hope we win of course! :)

Your Thoughts

Would definitely take a draw, maintaining the unbeaten run for Liverpool at home would give us a real shot at Europe.

Whatever the result, I hope we put in a good performance, too many times recently Man U have shown us up.

As long as we don't get twatted I'd be happy.

I don't like saying I'd be happy with a close defeat but looking at the bigger picture at the moment, coming away with our heads up is what's most urgent.

104440[/snapback]

Agree with that. Considering the way we've gone, a good performance is about as much as I can hope for. Just don't embarass ourselves. Mind I would consider our central midfield to be a long way superior to theirs, if we can turn that into some good attacking football and contain Rooney we've got a chance.

anything other than a hiding is a bonus.

104453[/snapback]

I wouldn't go that far like. ManU are still far from their best imo, catch them on an off day and anything can happen. I'll be really disappointed if we're tonked.

i'll show me arse in fenwick's window if we get any better than a draw

104514[/snapback]

I take that sort of comment with a pinch of salt these days tbqh seeing as I've seen no articles in the Ronny Gill reporting how many were doing it after Owen signed :)

As long as we don't get twatted I'd be happy.

I don't like saying I'd be happy with a close defeat but looking at the bigger picture at the moment, coming away with our heads up is what's most urgent.

104440[/snapback]

Agree with that. Considering the way we've gone, a good performance is about as much as I can hope for. Just don't embarass ourselves. Mind I would consider our central midfield to be a long way superior to theirs, if we can turn that into some good attacking football and contain Rooney we've got a chance.

104447[/snapback]

I think you're right!

A draw would be great… But the most important thing is that we keep the momentum going!

Bugger didnt realise we were playing on sunday i thought it was saturday :D Never mind just means i'll have an excuse to go to the pub on sunday to haha. I think we'll win 2-1 to be honest but if we lose i just wonder what type of reaction it willl have on the club when the honeymoon is finally over :)

Edited by daveytait176

4-1 to Manure. Shola with a 60 yard consolation thunderbolt after Man U give him 'too much time' in the centre circle. You cant give Shola 'that much time', tbh.