Jonny Woodgate

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If thats true then im very disappointed.

Having been injured this season i know that drinking excessively hindered my comeback. I was supposed to have a routine of stretching certain muscles and joints. Never really did it when I had a hang over in the morning.

To think Paul McGrath played 80+ times for Ireland and God knows how many games for Villa and Manure with his dodgy knee's and alcoholism, and this fella has never played more than 7 games in a row in his career, despite easily being the best centre half we have :)

If thats true then im very disappointed.

Having been injured this season i know that drinking excessively hindered my comeback. I was supposed to have a routine of stretching certain muscles and joints. Never really did it when I had a hang over in the morning.

104526[/snapback]

Dunno why, typical Woodgate behaviour tbh.

I was in the pub and saw it. I was a bit worried about him, he seemed to have lost his mate Charlie and was desperate to find him. Poor Charlie must have locked himself in the toilet, as Woody kept nipping off to see him in there every five minutes... :)

I was in the pub and saw it. I was a bit worried about him, he seemed to have lost his mate Charlie and was desperate to find him. Poor Charlie must have locked himself in the toilet, as Woody kept nipping off to see him in there every five minutes...  :)

104721[/snapback]

Well known for that type of caper too. Long before he met Kate Lawler anarl.

I was in the pub and saw it. I was a bit worried about him, he seemed to have lost his mate Charlie and was desperate to find him. Poor Charlie must have locked himself in the toilet, as Woody kept nipping off to see him in there every five minutes...  :)

104721[/snapback]

Charlie Brown's more popular cousin Charlie White?

:D

Typical Boro lad to be honest

Ive seen several occasions of tomfoolery from Woody in the past. Used to go in the cornerhouse quite a bit

104739[/snapback]

Full of purveyors of nose candy in there.

Typical Boro lad to be honest

Ive seen several occasions of tomfoolery from Woody in the past. Used to go in the cornerhouse quite a bit

104739[/snapback]

Full of purveyors of nose candy in there.

104740[/snapback]

Is that not wimmen that smell nice, in the same way that good looking wimmen are known as eye candy?

I think I should give up now.

Is that not wimmen that smell nice, in the same way that good looking wimmen are known as eye candy?

104746[/snapback]

You'd have to have quite large nostrils tbh.

104746[/snapback]

You'd have to have quite large nostrils tbh.

104761[/snapback]

Haven't you seen my avatar?

104767[/snapback]

I'm not Jack Nicholson by the way, although all work and no play does indeed make me a dull boy.

104767[/snapback]

I'm not Jack Nicholson by the way, although all work and no play does indeed make me a dull boy.

104771[/snapback]

But mine is actually an artists impression of what I look like when sat at my computer.

Please note above statement might not be true in the truest sense of the word

But mine is actually an artists impression of what I look like when sat at my computer.

104777[/snapback]

I think you're fibbing...where's the monitor? :)

104777[/snapback]

I think you're fibbing...where's the monitor? :)

104779[/snapback]

It's one of those new fangled ones, that output straight onto digital paper, you can see it coming out of the top, I'm well new me.

It's one of those new fangled ones, that output straight onto digital paper, you can see it coming out of the top, I'm well new me.

104789[/snapback]

It's all lies, I'd come at you with an axe, but you're clearly sitting on a kennel, so there's no door to dramatically break through.

104789[/snapback]

It's all lies, I'd come at you with an axe, but you're clearly sitting on a kennel, so there's no door to dramatically break through.

104796[/snapback]

Yes, just wandering over holding an axe isn't going to quite cut it. Although it might scare my friend, woodstock.