Back page of Sun???

peasepud

According to a thread on N-O it contains the big headline....

OWEN HELL

with a pic of Micky.

oh deary deary me....

104665[/snapback]

shit his pants he might not get back in the team instead of Ameobi

i'd like to point out it IS the sun reporting this no one else is yet

*hopes*

104688[/snapback]

in spite of the fact all the shittiest quotes lifted from newspapers is from the guardian

*hopes*

104688[/snapback]

in spite of the fact all the shittiest quotes lifted from newspapers is from the guardian

104698[/snapback]

You really don't like the Guardian do you? Not enough hang 'em high articles a la the Daily Mail? :)

Wow, he tries to rush back early and his broken foot starts to hurt. I'm shocked.

104689[/snapback]

It's ridiculous man. It would take a good 3 months for a fracture to properly heal in a normal fit and healthy adult. Having a top surgeon, first-class training facilities and 24-hour access to a physio is completely irrelevant. At the end of the day his bones are made of the same stuff as everyone else's and will heal at the same rate. There's no fucking way he should be back for the Chelsea game anyway, and he shouldn't be being pushed/pushing himself to be back before it's properly healed else it'll end in pain and tears :)

*hopes*

104688[/snapback]

104698[/snapback]

You really don't like the Guardian do you? Not enough hang 'em high articles a la the Daily Mail? :)

104700[/snapback]

The only bits of the guardian and Daily Mail I read are on here.

Hows the log table times going, is it helping your progress ?

Edited by LeazesMag

*hopes*

104688[/snapback]

104698[/snapback]

You really don't like the Guardian do you? Not enough hang 'em high articles a la the Daily Mail? :D

104700[/snapback]

The only bits of the guardian and Daily Mail I read are on here.

Hows the log table times going, is it helping your progress ?

104708[/snapback]

Ya wha? :)

From .COM:

Speaking to the official club website on Thursday however, caretaker boss Glenn Roeder said:

"To suggest Michael Owen has had a setback is ridiculous.

"People have to realise that in modern football, with all the technology we have, Michael's programme was mapped out right back from the time of the injury.

"Part of that programme includes periodical scans and x-rays to make sure that everything is progressing as it should be.

"Michael had an x-ray and a scan on Monday as part of that programme. The results were very good and there was nothing on them that was of any concern for either us or Michael.

"He missed a couple of days at the training ground but that's because his surgeon is based in Manchester so it was nothing out of the ordinary. Michael is back in the gym in Newcastle today.

"We accurately assess what stage players are at during their rehabilitation and Michael Owen is where we thought he would be at this stage of his recovery."