George Galloway's Radio Show

catmag

From The Guardian website...

Fresh from his stint on Celebrity Big Brother, George Galloway has landed a new job - as a radio phone-in host.

The Respect MP, who was widely criticised for his appearance on the Channel 4 reality show, will host the weekend evening show on Talk Sport.

Loud, outspoken and loved and loathed in almost equal measure, some might say it is Galloway's ideal job.

Others might suggest he should spend a bit more time talking to his constituents, and not "angry of Tonbridge Wells" (or wherever TalkSport listeners come from).

"I intend to make this the most talked-about talk show on radio - and I think I have a pretty good track record of stimulating debate," said the Bethnal Green and Bow MP, who was expelled from the Labour party in 2003.

"Most politicians - and most politics - are boring. I don't think even my worst enemy could call me that."

TalkSport programme director Bill Ridley said: "We are delighted to have George on our team. He's a natural broadcaster. We like our presenters to have strong opinions and they don't come much stronger than George Galloway.

"I can't wait for him to start. To coin a phrase, it promises to be the Mother of All One Man Shows."

Listeners will be invited to tackle political and non-political topics during the two-hour show, which begins this Saturday.

TalkSport's Ridley can't wait. Can you?

Dear me, methinks I will probably be giving this one a miss. "The Mother Of All One Man Shows" eh? Is that one man his listenership by any chance.....?

He'll fit in perfectly I'm afraid. I only listen to James Whale on Talksport and that's only because he amuses me. The station is all about over opinionated loud mouths who only voice an opinion becuase they know it will piss people off enough for them to ring up, and not becuase they themselves believe that opinion. It's a cunning ploy, and taxi drivers all around the country fall for it hook, line and sinker every day. James Whale is the King of it, although I have to admit to loving his views on religion because he gets all the crack pots on who ultimately justify his comments by singing christian songs and quoting the Bible.

No good, every time i would hear his voice it would bring back that most cringeworthy moment when he was pretending to be a cat, purring and licking that auld birds hands on cbb.

"I intend to make this the most talked-about talk show on radio - and I think I have a pretty good track record of stimulating debate," said the Bethnal Green and Bow MP, who was expelled from the Labour party in 2003.

"Most politicians - and most politics - are boring. I don't think even my worst enemy could call me that."

Deluded tbh :)

Deluded tbh :D

104837[/snapback]

:) He is pretty boring like.

Deluded tbh :D

104837[/snapback]

:) He is pretty boring like.

104847[/snapback]

Boring who?

And from what angle does it make him pretty?

And where's my medicine?