England vs India 2nd Test

catmag

From the Beeb - rain delays the start of play...

0432: Umpire Simon Taufel reveals that the toss will take place in 13 minutes, with play due to commence 30 minutes after that at 05:15 - 45 minutes after the scheduled start time.

And congratualtions to the Flintoff's - Mrs F has had their baby a couple of weeks early. They've called him Corry apparently :)

0432: Umpire Simon Taufel reveals that the toss will take place in 13 minutes, with play due to commence 30 minutes after that at 05:15 - 45 minutes after the scheduled start time.

And congratualtions to the Flintoff's - Mrs F has had their baby a couple of weeks early. They've called him Corry apparently :)

104674[/snapback]

I'm sure his sister, Eastenders, will be pleased.

104674[/snapback]

104690[/snapback]

Sorry - I think that was a 4am typo. Think it must be Corey...

104674[/snapback]

104690[/snapback]

104697[/snapback]

RUINED my joke! :D

104674[/snapback]

104690[/snapback]

104697[/snapback]

RUINED my joke! ;)

104699[/snapback]

His cousin Brookie is delighted :icon_lol:

That better? :D

Hey I start these threads  :)

COngrats to Mr and Mrs  F.  Bet he's gutted he missed the birth though.

104706[/snapback]

Considering the baby was 2 weeks early, I'm not sure he'd have made it back anyway if it all happened in a hurry!

And you could have started the thread if you'd have been here when the match started this morning :D

104706[/snapback]

Considering the baby was 2 weeks early, I'm not sure he'd have made it back anyway if it all happened in a hurry!

And you could have started the thread if you'd have been here when the match started this morning :D

104707[/snapback]

Soopafan tbh.

104706[/snapback]

104707[/snapback]

Soopafan tbh.

104710[/snapback]

Skiving at work tbh. ;)

104674[/snapback]

104690[/snapback]

104697[/snapback]

Will he be introduced to playing cricket at young age? So then Mrs. F can say "is he any good?" and Freddie will say "just watch young corey field man"

Really I need to stop now

Well, I lost internet access in early January when the computer I was using had to be returned. I didn't own it, a friend moved to Sweden and I hung onto it until he needed it. From there I finished up work in Southampton, went travelling, landed a new job that doesn't start for two weeks, moved to Middlesex and now here I am.

How are you anyway Alex? I need to come up for a match soon, I'm starting to get Alex withdrawal symptoms. I miss you honey. :)