England vs India 2nd Test

catmag

Well, I lost internet access in early January when the computer I was using had to be returned. I didn't own it, a friend moved to Sweden and I hung onto it until he needed it. From there I finished up work in Southampton, went travelling, landed a new job that doesn't start for two weeks, moved to Middlesex and now here I am.

How are you anyway Alex? I need to come up for a match soon, I'm starting to get Alex withdrawal symptoms. I miss you honey. :D

105079[/snapback]

:)

I'm fine thanks and you should definitely get yourself up to a match now that we are actually playing some decent stuff now. Where did you go travelling by the way?

Bloody hell, who let him out?

105076[/snapback]

Hey baby. How you doin'? :D

105080[/snapback]

All the better for seeing you again, sailor. :)

Where in Middlesex exactly? I live in sodding south-east London now ;)

:D

I'm fine thanks and you should definitely get yourself up to a match now that we are actually playing some decent stuff now. Where did you go travelling by the way?

105081[/snapback]

I spent a month wandering around Spain, Italy and Sweden. Spain I enjoyed, Italy sucked because there were Americans everywhere and Sweden, well, the stereotypes are true, the women are so fuckin hot. I could live there without a problem. Too bad it didn't get above 0 degrees the whole time.

So you're still following the Gemmill plan to corporate success, as in posting and not working? :)

Which bastards given me a Jamaica flag btw tbh?

105086[/snapback]

You can use the same flag as me if you want. You know, your flag improved with those totally un-gay stars.

;)

105081[/snapback]

I spent a month wandering around Spain, Italy and Sweden. Spain I enjoyed, Italy sucked because there were Americans everywhere and Sweden, well, the stereotypes are true, the women are so fuckin hot. I could live there without a problem. Too bad it didn't get above 0 degrees the whole time.

So you're still following the Gemmill plan to corporate success, as in posting and not working? :)

105087[/snapback]

Those Scandinavians lasses are smart like. And yes, I'm still follwing the Gemmill blueprint for career development :D

105086[/snapback]

You can use the same flag as me if you want. You know, your flag improved with those totally un-gay stars.

105089[/snapback]

Have the Kiwi's got more McDonald's (non-gay) stars than you or less? Either way I prefer theirs as you can probably guess.

105086[/snapback]

105089[/snapback]

au5aj.jpg
tbh.

105086[/snapback]

Listen to him playing dumb. Ya gave it yaself, mon.

105113[/snapback]

*kisses teeth*

....me woke up from a bit o' roots an culcha an der it was. nuttin to do wit me, bredren!

Who the fuck was it like? Craig I'm guessing, the little biatch! :)