More petty comments from Oliver

ohmelads

My heart went out to Robbie Elliott when he made the fatal mistake which effectively ended Newcastle United's hopes of playing European football this season.

Yes, Newcastle United did have a lot of chances against Deportivo La Coruna after Robbie's howler.

But the minute the left-back dropped that back-pass short and the impressive Pedro Munitis - what a workie ticket he was - ran the ball into the empty net, then United's hopes of having a crack at the UEFA Cup again had disappeared.

Yet who was the first United player to come through the press's mixed zone after the game?

Yes, the Geordie boy faced the music and took the blame for it all.

This is in direct contrast to Lee Bowyer. United's cocky - sorry Cockney - midfielder has the pet lip on with the press.

It's our fault, of course, that he tried to punch Kieron Dyer's lights out - and he slunk out through the mixed zone, refusing polite requests to speak to the media.

Yes, there's something about being a Geordie.

He just cracks me up, Bowyer and Robert refuse to speak to him because he's a tool and he makes it out like its treason or something.

Theres something about Geordies too, we don't make very good footballers :o

Alan mate,

Your wasted doing local sport, why dont you become a war correspondent? Oh what fun you could have, meeting new people, kissing new ass.

oliverhos.jpg

8213[/snapback]

That picture reminded me of Supasimonwood for some reason...

Anal Oliver just becomes more and more of a tit with every passing season!

It really does disturb me that there are still toon fans out there who believe him and base alot of their thinking around what he says!

Lets get a chant ganning at the next home match

"Anal Oliver Your a Wanker!"

The total toss pot he is. Elliot was shite in that match and fucked our chances up, but thats OK as he was sucking Anals balls after.

But the minute the left-back dropped that back-pass short and the impressive Pedro Munitis - what a workie ticket he was - ran the ball into the empty net, then United's hopes of having a crack at the UEFA Cup again had disappeared.

8171[/snapback]

Fuck me, has me Grandad started writing the match reports. :o

It;s the same old same old from Anal, Robbie Elliot is shit, but at least he was born in Newcastle. So that's alright then.

Lets get a chant ganning at the next home match

"Anal Oliver Your a Wanker!"

The total toss pot he is.  Elliot was shite in that match and fucked our chances up, but thats OK as he was sucking Anals balls after.

8635[/snapback]

:o

I'd love it if that happened, and would await the chronicle to see how much of a mention it would get ;)

This guy is a complete tool. A journalist being polite, don't make me laugh. I hope more and more players refuse to talk to the Chronicle. Surely the club can see this guy is a nobody.

Is there anyone who actually likes Oliver???