Lawro's prediction

Craig

Man Utd v Newcastle

(1330 GMT)

_41402070_manu_new_0506.gif

As good a run as Newcastle have had under Alan Shearer and Glenn Roeder, this is a very important game for Man Utd to stay in pole position for second.

They will probably be thinking Liverpool will not get three points from Arsenal so it is a good chance to stretch that gap.

Newcastle have done very well recently but they have got a few injured players back and it's not unusual what is happening.

I think you should also question some of the players - why can they perform for Roeder but they couldn't for Graeme Souness?

Prediction: 2-0

Seriously- how often does he predict a win for Newcastle when we're up against any of the top 10 on the table? Grain of salt.

Seriously- how often does he predict a win for Newcastle when we're up against any of the top 10 on the table? Grain of salt.

104943[/snapback]

why shouldnt he predict a ManU win though? They've pretty much run of over the last several times we've played them (home, away or neutral)

Newcastle have done very well recently but they have got a few injured players back and it's not unusual what is happening.

Its good to see this load of shite still being spouted as if its true by the tosspots in the media. Roeder's first game incharge featured Souness team except he picked Zog who'd been available to Souness for ages. Other than that he's had about a game and half from Dyer, but has had to do withour Shearer (unlike Souness) and has at times only had 4 fit defenders!

I think you should also question some of the players - why can they perform for Roeder but they couldn't for Graeme Souness?

I think you should question why Souness and his coaches haven't been shot on sight when you realise quite how much of a disgrace they are when compared to a coach who knows what he's doing with the same players.

I think you should question why Souness and his coaches haven't been shot on sight when you realise quite how much of a disgrace they are when compared to a coach who knows what he's doing with the same players.

104987[/snapback]

Amen to that, brother.

Man Utd v Newcastle

(1330 GMT)

_41402070_manu_new_0506.gif

As good a run as Newcastle have had under Alan Shearer and Glenn Roeder, this is a very important game for Man Utd to stay in pole position for second.

They will probably be thinking Liverpool will not get three points from Arsenal so it is a good chance to stretch that gap.

Prediction: 2-0

104929[/snapback]

As usual - Lawro Nonsense :)

What a load of shit, stop sticking up for your mate and face the fact that he's one of the most useless managers around.

More bollocks from the camp one. I'm really sorry about your mate getting sacked, and I'm really sorry you fucked up here as 'Defensive Coach' or whatever you were supposed to be doing, but please stop with the agenda. The only time I've ever been amused by you on the tele is when they had to move you away from Carlton Palmer after he threatened to lamp you live on Final Score. Now that's entertainment.

More bollocks from the camp one. I'm really sorry about your mate getting sacked, and I'm really sorry you fucked up here as 'Defensive Coach' or whatever you were supposed to be doing, but please stop with the agenda. The only time I've ever been amused by you on the tele is when they had to move you away from Carlton Palmer after he threatened to lamp you live on Final Score. Now that's entertainment.

105039[/snapback]

Missed that. Do tell. Sounds class. :)

On the Half Time score it was Super Gavin Peacock and Lee Dixon on the left, and Lawro and Carlton Palmer on the right. Lawro and Palmer got into a heated debate which turns into an argument. Lawro is trying ot laugh it off, Plamer looks pissed. Cut to Full Time, Lawro and Peacock have switched seats, Ray Stubbs makes a joke about it, Lawro laughs, Palmer looks even more pissed. :)