Sciatica is a bitch

Kevin Carr's Gloves

it's 06:06 at 04:44 I took 2 co-codamol 30/500 one diclofenac 50 and a methacarbamol 100 and I am still in agony.On the upside I might buy a prince2 rip off on ebay.

105024[/snapback]

oooooh nasty.....

Prince2? Im gonna look either thick or a geek but Im lost unless it happens to be something about the Project management techniques.

it's 06:06 at 04:44 I took 2 co-codamol 30/500 one diclofenac 50 and a methacarbamol 100 and I am still in agony.On the upside I might buy a prince2 rip off on ebay.

105024[/snapback]

oooooh nasty.....

Prince2? Im gonna look either thick or a geek but Im lost unless it happens to be something about the Project management techniques.

105032[/snapback]

:):D

You thick geek!!!

105024[/snapback]

oooooh nasty.....

105032[/snapback]

Yes it is the project management thing. Think I might try to switch from man management to project management. More money.

Prince2 is useless unless you want to work in the Public Sector

It's all about process - the sort of HSE stuff that drives everyone crazy - never talks about getting the job done properly or quickly - just make sure all the paperwork is in place to cover yer arse.................

105024[/snapback]

DRUG FIEND!!!! :):D;):icon_lol:

105024[/snapback]

Have you tried marijuana, to help with the pain/sleeping I mean. :)

105024[/snapback]

105104[/snapback]

Works for me, too well sometimes :D

Works for me, too well sometimes :)

105105[/snapback]

The pain of being a bald woman? Or are you haunted by the memories of what you did in the name of the motherland? :D

Works for me, too well sometimes :)

105105[/snapback]

The pain of being a bald woman? Or are you haunted by the memories of what you did in the name of the motherland? :D

105107[/snapback]

Both ;)

105024[/snapback]

105104[/snapback]

Unfortunately Mary sets off my SVT.