What phone have you got?

Southern Geordie

Hey everybody long time no speak! :)

Just got the new nokia 6280 and is near perfect.. Good image quality, good layout..

Only problem with it is that its missing the basic features such as a "C" button which makes for easy deleting! I love the slidey thing though.

Also for anybody else that has it.. How the hell are you meant to keep the memory card in the phone? Mine keeps popping out and it means I have to re allocate my ringtones to my different groups cos they get reset! Pisses me off slightly. But overall I'm chuffed with the phone (minus that last annoyance!)

I've got the now seemingly pre-historic Samsung D500, it's quality don't get me wrong but I see all these new fangled phones nowadays and rue the fact that I am tied to my contract til October!! :)

Edited by Smooth Operator

I've got the now seemingly pre-historic Samsung D500, it's quality don't get me wrong but I see all these new fangled phones nowadays and rue the fact that I am tied to my contract til October!!  :)

105055[/snapback]

Unlucky.. My contract runs out in May but they said they'd cancel it and give me a new one which was nice!

My problem of the memory card has just been fixed! It wasnt lodged in properly.. I had to use my nail to click it in.. wehay

One of them geet big  early 1990's ones ... does the job fine

105072[/snapback]

Marginally more likely to die of a heart attack lifting that geet big phone than drown in a sea of your own bullshit tbh.

Rob once had tea with Alexander Graham Bell.

105094[/snapback]

Boiling water and leaves tbh. Rob invented the concept of 'tea' later on when he hit upon the idea of infusing the leaves in the boiling water.

Rob:

_38638535_bigphone150.jpg

105075[/snapback]

the one I have is only SLIGHTLY smaller TBH

but think about the money I saved on all the crap people have bought in the meantime

Rob:

_38638535_bigphone150.jpg

105075[/snapback]

the one I have is only SLIGHTLY smaller TBH

but think about the money I saved on all the crap people have bought in the meantime

105101[/snapback]

We're just trying to power your mouth tbh.

V3x

3G version of the V3... but tbh I prefer my old V3, slimmer and does the job fine... might switch to the SLVR.. looks ace.