What phone have you got?

Southern Geordie

V3x

3G version of the V3... but tbh I prefer my old V3, slimmer and does the job fine... might switch to the SLVR.. looks ace.

105176[/snapback]

Had a V3 thought about the v3x but though it looked very plasticy compared to the V3. Just got the V3i the same as the V3 but with the possibilty of video a 512 MB walkman and a 1.3 megapixel camera. In my opinion, far better than the V3x.

k750i. Shit phone. The joystick thing breaks after a while so it takes ages to scroll down in the contact list.

105151[/snapback]

I've got a K750i and have had it for ages and the joystick has yet to break. I suspect you have spastic hammer hands.

k750i. Shit phone. The joystick thing breaks after a while so it takes ages to scroll down in the contact list.

105151[/snapback]

I've got a K750i and have had it for ages and the joystick has yet to break. I suspect you have spastic hammer hands.

105242[/snapback]

More adept at handling little joysticks tbh.

My phone is a Siemens A55  :blush:

105332[/snapback]

fnar fnar

105430[/snapback]

Include the A55 in that and you're onto something. Brock and his Seaman's ASS?

105433[/snapback]

:)

Maybe this is the wrong time to say I set it to vibrate :(

105151[/snapback]

The letters on your number buttons will take you directly to the contact you're looking for, are you daft?