A good christian woman freaks out

Mags

:) She ate the spiritual warrior tbh.

On a serious note, that shit with that poor kid in the room; child abuse. And it's probably a publicity stunt.

Proof that Christian extremists are just as unhinged as Islamic extremists. Daft cow.

105294[/snapback]

exactly. What a hypocrit taking it out on her family like that.

And she took the money :):(

Proof that Christian extremists are just as unhinged as Islamic extremists. Daft cow.

105294[/snapback]

Worse, I'd rather be blown up on a bus than eaten on one. I'm off to download the US series of wife swap (assume that's what it is), looks far more entertaining.

Very typical, focussing on the negative sides of religion, when failing to use an open-mind to see the positive aspects. And I think it's a bit early to call this "proof" too.

105386[/snapback]

Fuck off, bliddy dogooder!

ATEHIESM!!!!

WOOOOOOOO!  :(

Except I do believe in God, I just dfon't tihnk he's a very nice person.  :)

105405[/snapback]

Few too many shots to the head sonna? Or have you been taking typing lessons from me...?

"I'm always the warrior. Why can't you be the warrior?" :)

Seriously though, that psycho bitch wants committing. "THE CHILDREN DON'T GO TO CHURCH AND THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN JESUS!!!". So what you fucking mental case!?

Very typical, focussing on the negative sides of religion, when failing to use an open-mind to see the positive aspects. And I think it's a bit early to call this "proof" too.

105386[/snapback]

Are you always the warrior too?

Nah, if I see somebody posting something that can be well argued, I shall make my point. It doesn't matter whether I was Christian, Jew atheist etc, my opinion still stands.

Plus I happen to know many more Christians than any of you lot, so I think it's fair that I can argue against your comments.

Plus I happen to know many more Christians than any of you lot, so I think it's fair that I can argue against your comments.

105457[/snapback]

Howzat like?

Even though I consider organised religion to be brainwashing on a monumental scale it takes a particular kind of nastiness and stupidiity to scare your kids as badly as that.

If she called herself a "satanist" the kids would be taken off her in 2 seconds - however christians have the usual "respect" getout clause.

I could also say that to paraphrase Bill Hicks if she didn't like the beliefs of the other woman she could always try forgiving her.

Well I know what they're like. Personally I find them all friendly and caring people, and none I know anyway, are in deserving of this criticism people here are giving them. It's too easy to see the negative sides of religion and the fundamentalists can make people have such bad opinions of the religion and its followers. All I see here, is people saying stuff like show me a Christian and you'll see a scared fool etc. Nothing recognising that they're just normal people, who happen to believe in something others do not. Why should such people get abuse?

We can't even make sure this video is even real.

105457[/snapback]

Howzat like?

105458[/snapback]

Damn, I was expecting you to go offit at Fish. :)

ATEHIESM!!!!

WOOOOOOOO!  :(

Except I do believe in God, I just dfon't tihnk he's a very nice person.  :)

105405[/snapback]

Few too many shots to the head sonna? Or have you been taking typing lessons from me...?

105432[/snapback]

A little from column a, and then some beer :blush:

105457[/snapback]

Howzat like?

105458[/snapback]

Damn, I was expecting you to go offit at Fish. :(

105465[/snapback]

I know him too well to bite :)