Otty Hitzfeld

Guest CrimsonFault

Guest CrimsonFault
How come his name has dried up on N-O and barely gets a mention?

Fickle fickle bastards.

105391[/snapback]

thought you didnt like that place and never visited?

105394[/snapback]

When did I say that?

Edit: What the fuck is a Swastika doing on my posts?!!

105516[/snapback]

You must have been made a Mod, that's their flag of choice

105517[/snapback]

No. The mods have their own super secret clique-y handshake gov'nor. No badges or flags needed- it's a mafioso sort of thing. Now what admin does is another story completely. :)

Edited by Mags

Its got its own sub-section, official eyes only :)

Edit: What the fuck is a Swastika doing on my posts?!!

105516[/snapback]

whats the use in having a secretive section for a campaign, yes have a part that only recognised members can access but surely you need a bit that allows people to put forward their views in support?

Oh and I honestly dont know why you have a swastika, do you want it changing to an SS badge? :(

Didn't you moan when N-O members kept banging on about it?

End of the day, Hitzfeld knows there is a large group of fans who want him and Shepherd knows the same.

The campaign can only do so much, the rest is up to the Fat Man.

End of the day, Hitzfeld knows there is a large group of fans who want him and Shepherd knows the same.

105982[/snapback]

The general opinion of the campaign is lunatic fringe at best, betting scam at worst. That's definitely the impression the media and FS are giving, I don't know about Hitzfeld.

I see Effenberg wants him as national manager..

Former German international Stefan Effenberg has urged the German Football Federation (DFB) to sack manager Jurgen Klinsmann immediately and replace him with former Bayern Munich coach Ottmar Hitzfeld.

"If I was in charge then I would get rid of Klinsmann right away and get Ottmar Hitzfeld in," Effenberg told Bild daily. "I would even suggest doing that before the United States game."

Germany host the United States on March 22 in Dortmund with Klinsmann under extreme pressure after a 4-1 thrashing by Italy in Florence last Wednesday.

His refusal to leave his United States home has stirred up controversy and Franz Beckenbauer, who was Klinsmann's manager when West Germany won the 1990 World Cup, claimed it was time for him to spend more time in Germany.

"I know Klinsmann and he will not give an inch. The rest of the world is laughing at us and the others are losing respect," Effenberg said.

Klinsmann is widely expected to lead the host nation at the World Cup, running from June 9 until July 9, but Effenberg, 37, believes a change is needed even though the finals begin in just three months time.

Not content with calling for Klinsmann's dismissal Effenberg, who played with the current German manager in the early 1990's, called for his old Bayern Munich boss Hitzfeld to take over the reins.

Hitzfeld turned down the German job after the Euro 2004 finals, as did Greece manager Otto Rehhagel, before Klinsmann agreed to succeed Rudi Voller.

"I do not think he would say no a second time if you asked him," declared Effenberg.

Hitzfeld, who won four German titles, two German cups and the 2001 Champions League crown with Bayern, is currently a free agent working as an expert on German television.

Klinsmann has so far refused to comment on all the speculation surrounding his future saying his future hinges on the World Cup.

"No I would not say that my job is on the US game," Klinsmann told magazine Kicker. "I am enjoying the job and it is possible that I will carry on after the World Cup."

105982[/snapback]

The general opinion of the campaign is lunatic fringe at best, betting scam at worst. That's definitely the impression the media and FS are giving, I don't know about Hitzfeld.

106069[/snapback]

I don't think that Hitzfeld has much of an opinion about it at all. He's heard about it, but that's most likely all about it. In the Jorman media the campaign has just been a small footnote and nothing more.

105982[/snapback]

Don't think Gemmill wants him tbh.

105982[/snapback]

I think it was more the attitude of some posters who were totally dismissing the opinions of others and the bad attitude towards them if they didnt jump on the pro Hitzfeld wagon.

Controversial former Bayern Munich star Stefan Effenberg has today called on the DFB (German Football Federation) to sack coach Jurgen Klinsmann and replace him with currently unavailable Ottmar Hitzfeld.

Effenberg said:

"If I was in charge then I would get rid of Klinsmann right away and get Ottmar Hitzfeld in.

"I would even suggest doing that before the United States game."

Hitzfeld has previously turned down the German national job in 2004, but Effenberg believes he wouldn't turn it down a second time, adding:

"I do not think he would say no a second time if you asked him."

The former Bayen boss is currently the subject of a fans campaign to get him appointed manager of English Premiership side Newcastle United, but it is believed he favours a job in international football.

105982[/snapback]

Don't think Gemmill wants him tbh.

106300[/snapback]

I think he was referring to Geordie Fish tbh.