Mark Lawrenson

Jusoda Kid

As good a run as Newcastle have had under Alan Shearer and Glenn Roeder, this is a very important game for Man Utd to stay in pole position for second.

They will probably be thinking Liverpool will not get three points from Arsenal so it is a good chance to stretch that gap.

Newcastle have done very well recently but they have got a few injured players back and it's not unusual what is happening.

I think you should also question some of the players - why can they perform for Roeder but they couldn't for Graeme Souness?

did any of you see the state of him this morning ??

fucking hell - he looked like he just climbed out of a wheelie bin after looking for his breakfast. he was almost dishevelled.

ALL of the twats on MOTD suck up to Chelski, Arsenall and Manure.

Now is the time to prove them all wrong. Even if we dont win i am sure given the new regime we will put in a decent performance.

We are still within a shout of a European spot and i am sure next season we will be back where we belong.

And if we win i say management vacancies filled.

Edited by pertoon