***OFFICIAL F.1. THREAD***

Ugly Mackems

Its a bit more interesting now that bloody jorman isn't winning every race.

105711[/snapback]

You wanna think again about that statement?? :)

fucking boring rubbish

105696[/snapback]

....so very tempted to change the title of this thread to "Ugly Mackems' ramblings"

:)

A promising season start for Jenson... genuinely a disappointment that he didn't make it onto the podium. Fingers crossed him and the car keep looking so strong. He'd better work on his starts though!! He didn't move for *ages* after the lights went out..! Tsk.

My ITV reception is crappy at uni, I get an ok picture but the sound is appalling. So I listened to the radio 5live commentary, which was great for two reasons...

1) NO JAMES ALLEN!!!!!!!!!! Thank fuck for that.

2) They got Johnny Herbert in the commentary box, to be the 3rd commentator!! YAY! He was great.... because he knows what he's talking about, and doesn't say dumb stuff.

However, they did piss me off with regular mistakes which they then didn't correct..... "he's come out of the pits behind button" they say, yet I'm looking at the TV and can see that jenson's actually several cars back. And the number of times they mixed up Jens/Rubens. Bah. BUT, other than that, a lot more enjoyable to listen to than James Allen. That man makes me yell at the TV in anger WAY too much.

Hooooooooooooooooray - so excited that it's back!!!!!!! I love F1... esp when the annoying pointy german doesn't win. Hoorah!

One of the best races i've seen in a long time. Rosberg looks like he's going to be a very, very good driver.

105755[/snapback]

RACE?

It 's more like the M25 - 20 cars going round and round and round and round and refuel and round and round and round

:):(:blush::razz::D

To be fair, this thread was started with the words "fucking boring rubbish".  I think it's you that's in the wrong thread. :jester:

106337[/snapback]

That's a fair point, and one I over-looked.

I must remember to edit other people's posts before making my own ;)

To be fair, this thread was started with the words "fucking boring rubbish".  I think it's you that's in the wrong thread. :jester:

106337[/snapback]

That's a fair point, and one I over-looked.

I must remember to edit other people's posts before making my own ;)

106338[/snapback]

:jester: