Newcastle 5 Yeading 0

Scottish Mag

.cock are fucking hopeless for updates...and just about everything else the site offers...!

8216[/snapback]

Eh? I think their service is quite good actually, keeping in mind it's just a friendly against a pub team.

It doesn't matter who we're playing...! We play Arsenal on Sunday so supporters are always going to be wanting to know how our team are getting on and how certain players are doing playing as a team. You only need one supporter with a bit of passion to update us all on the match on the 'official' site but compared to .com and even on-line its one of the last nufc sites I check for the latest because of the effortless wank they provide.

It doesn't matter who we're playing...! We play Arsenal on Sunday so supporters are always going to be wanting to know how our team are getting on and how certain players are doing playing as a team. You only need one supporter with a bit of passion to update us all on the match on the 'official' site but compared to .com and even on-line its one of the last nufc sites I check for the latest because of the effortless wank they provide.

8219[/snapback]

Sure, .cock have been piss poor, but I think they have been much improved recently. I don't think the match report today is too bad.

Milner makes it 2. good to see the lad get on the score sheet again.  :o

8220[/snapback]

Agreed, surely he's worth a place up front ahead of Shola.

Emre makes it 3 with a lob over the keeper. :o

Hasn't been too bad, and they have improved as a website but still could be a hell of a lot better for an offical nufc site providing the latest for supporters who are keen to see how their team gets on. They must know of the match threads On-Line and Toon-chat has/had so if they know that they've got all those supporters there on net from all parts of the world you'd think you'd have someone down there at St James Park on his laptop for the offical site providing a bit more effort. Still, bollocks that, Emre's scored! ;)

Milner makes it 2. good to see the lad get on the score sheet again.  :o

8220[/snapback]

Agreed, surely he's worth a place up front ahead of Shola.

8224[/snapback]

Without a doubt. He’s scoring goals at the end of the day and as long as he's there to put them away he should always get his place there. We do still need an experienced goal scorer but the lad's defiantly ahead of Shola, or at least he should be...!

5-0. Two injury time goals from Shola.

8226[/snapback]

:o;)

I'll get my coat... :(

8228[/snapback]

Misskicks surely :(

Will the media wank over us, as they did something similar when Liverpool beat some part timers?

8243[/snapback]

As far as the media are concerned it will be a *whoosh*

I'm still amazed that Shola came out of the game with two goals. For the minutes numbered one to ninety he was utterly dreadful. JJ didn't look happy out there at all.

On the other hand, Coco looked cocomposed but without being stretched (will need to see him against better opposition) and Emre's technique continues to be a delight. N'Zogbia looks like he's going to hit the ground running this season and I'm really looking forward to him playing more regularly.

He just leathered it. Non-league keeper, big deal.

8315[/snapback]

Was it the same guy driving his new focus which the sun newspaper gave him last time we played him for however long he kept us out, or has it expired :o