Alonso Suspension

Bellers

Out of curiosity does his red card rule him out of next sundays clash?

105877[/snapback]

Aye he should be. He's there most influential player too, including stevie G.

We have to forget about their tactics and play our game.

14 days before it takes effect, time to appeal and decision etc. So he will still be avaliable for selection.

105912[/snapback]

Thanks for clearing that up mate.

105914[/snapback]

No probs, got it from the thread when someone asked if Parker gets a yellow in todays game should he be rested for the game at Liverpool because hes 2 more away from a suspension and someone though he may have missed the game at Stamford Bridge. But not to be.

I thought suspensions for sendings off were immediate these days?

105928[/snapback]

I was thinking the same, I think they changed the rules at the start of the season? Would be good for us if Alonso was suspended.

Edited by Bombadil

Suspensions will surely take place with immediate effect- remember Babayaro against Villa picking up a 2 game ban ruling him out of the subsequent games against Charlton and Everton.

Suspensions will surely take place with immediate effect- remember Babayaro against Villa picking up a 2 game ban ruling him out of the subsequent games against Charlton and Everton.

105943[/snapback]

That was a straight red though.

105943[/snapback]

105944[/snapback]

Gilberto was sent off for two yellows against us and missed the next game which was against Chelsea IIRC.

105943[/snapback]

105944[/snapback]

Gilberto was sent off for two yellows against us and missed the next game which was against Chelsea IIRC.

105947[/snapback]

You might be right, although it still won't effect us as Liverpool play Fulham in the week.

I think he is overrated tbh.

106320[/snapback]

Who can really compare to the Lord though, really?

He's head and shoulders above 'Stevie G' tbh.