Liverpool's Strikers

Gemmill

Anyone else got the awful feeling that we might just be the antidote to their inability to score?  :(  Hope I'm wrong like, but you can see it coming a mile off.

106020[/snapback]

Just like Boxing Day? :)

Anyone else got the awful feeling that we might just be the antidote to their inability to score?  :)  Hope I'm wrong like, but you can see it coming a mile off.

106020[/snapback]

like for example, the day Fowler finally gets off the mark.

You can usually rely on the toon to help people out of a bad run of scoring or similar! But i fancy us to beat them myself.

On a similar note, its more than likely when we go to play the mackems they will still be without a single home win. Add in the fact that beating us is going to be very much the only thing they will have left to play for and that Ball will have them fired up and we (unlike most of the prem) will actually have a very difficult game against that lot.

That said if we match their commitment and battle with them, then the massive gulf in class should see us home, but i'm expecting a very tough game against them.

On a similar note, its more than likely when we go to play the mackems they will still be without a single home win. Add in the fact that beating us is going to be very much the only thing they will have left to play for and that Ball will have them fired up and we (unlike most of the prem) will actually have a very difficult game against that lot.

That said if we match their commitment and battle with them, then the massive gulf in class should see us home, but i'm expecting a very tough game against them.

106139[/snapback]

I've got a bad feeling about this game. Yes, they're shite, that's why they haven't got enough points to get banned from driving, but this is the ONLY thing they have left to play for.

Each of them to get on the scoresheet tbh ;)

106360[/snapback]

Fowler, Morientes and Crouch all scored the neet. What's the chances of that happening twice? ;)

107311[/snapback]

They're going to be high as kites after tonights win. Ohhhhhhhh shit! :o