Luque

Isegrim

I prefer him to Ameobi, I'd play him instead of shola, he can't be much worse

106147[/snapback]

You have actually seen Luque play, haven't you?

106148[/snapback]

Does 3D match view count?

What is going on at the moment is absolutely ridiculous.

If it continues like this (giving Luque ten minutes at the end of every game) then come the end of the season, he'll just be on his way (and who could blame him) for a small fee.

He should get 5 or 6 games in row. WHat's the worse that can happen? that he's crap? okay. Well Ameobi is probably the worst I've seen in a long time. If Luque is useless then at least we'll know, he will have had a good crack at it. And it won't be a question of what could have been come June.

If Luque is on his way out, we should be trying to strike up a deal now with a club for him to move on in the summer. For every week he does not get a game or does get on the pitch with so little time to even get a chance to make an impact his value is dropping.

If Luque is on his way out, we should be trying to strike up a deal now with a club for him to move on in the summer.  For every week he does not get a game or does get on the pitch with so little time to even get a chance to make an impact his value is dropping.

106225[/snapback]

surely whether luque is on his way or not should be down to whoever our next manager is. I think Luque could be a great player for us but is taking some time to settle in. Whoopy do, most player take a couple of seasons to get used to the pace and to be fair luque has had very little chance to show what he can do for us.

Imagine a spanish manager coming in and finding out we've just got rid of luque next to nothing because he didnt score when coming of the bench for ten minutes a few times!

If Luque is on his way out, we should be trying to strike up a deal now with a club for him to move on in the summer.  For every week he does not get a game or does get on the pitch with so little time to even get a chance to make an impact his value is dropping.

106225[/snapback]

surely whether luque is on his way or not should be down to whoever our next manager is. I think Luque could be a great player for us but is taking some time to settle in. Whoopy do, most player take a couple of seasons to get used to the pace and to be fair luque has had very little chance to show what he can do for us.

Imagine a spanish manager coming in and finding out we've just got rid of luque next to nothing because he didnt score when coming of the bench for ten minutes a few times!

106245[/snapback]

I do not disagree that the new manager should be the man to decide thats why i put "If hes on his way out". However you do not know what our board/chairmans plans are, as this logic didn't apply to Hugo Viana.