Moyles - Chris Martin

Holden McGroin

Anyone been listening to radio 1 in the morning recently?

Chris Martin (Coldplay) was a guest a couple of weeks back and "created" an impromptu song about "cheese windows" and "eating my house". Fucking dreadful.

Now somebody has made it into a repetitive dance track and is even fucking dreadfulllllller. Moyles is trying to get it released.

Anyone that buys it deserves to be shot tbh.

Edited by Holden McGroin

I really don't like Chris Moyles. He's a fat jabba and he has that annoying fatty's way of talking through his nose. Plus he's one of those who never quite knows when a joke isn't funny anymore.

If Comedy Dave is so funny that he is comedy. Shouldn't he get more recognition from the Comedy awards.

His embarrasingly unfunny performance on Moyles' TV show was as painful as Brent long before The Office.

I dont normally have any problems with him tbh.

Yeah, he is arrogant................and FAT but he is miles better than Sara Cox and Zoe Ball.

106160[/snapback]

That's a bit like saying we should sign a striker on the basis he's better than Shola :)

The last decent day time show Radio 1 had was Mark and Lard, it would seem they were victims of teeny bopper hip-pop.

106169[/snapback]

I had a penchant for Mark and Lard.

My dad said they were shit though, too trendy for him, he preferred the hairy cornflake.

Edited by Happy Face

I really don't like Chris Moyles.  He's a fat jabba and he has that annoying fatty's way of talking through his nose.  Plus he's one of those who never quite knows when a joke isn't funny anymore.

106157[/snapback]

Should sign up on here tbh.

I really don't like Chris Moyles.  He's a fat jabba and he has that annoying fatty's way of talking through his nose.  Plus he's one of those who never quite knows when a joke isn't funny anymore.

106157[/snapback]

Should sign up on here tbh.

106195[/snapback]

WooOOOOOoooooooo! ;)

I don't mind Moyles on the whole, but I can see why people detest him. He does bum any celeb who pays him/the show any attention and overkills any joke. When I was doing this place up over New year I had daytime Radio One on alot for the first time since the days of Mark and Lard and it has gone downhill.

Mills is appalling, local radio shite. With his getting people to ring in with "ker-azy" stories that are blatant lies or trying to catch out cheating partners. Don't get me started on Flirt Divert. Just an excuse for stupid arsehole-y types to ring in and pretend so they can get their voices on the radio. Despite the fact no one will recognise them. He even does a request show ffs.

The evening shows are ok, there's more variety when it comes to music and it's not playlisted.

they were great in the late shift but I can see why a lot of people didn't like them in the afternoons - too clever for a start

106178[/snapback]

Also the fact that every single fucking show was the same.

They were fantastic on late, but fucking appauling in the afternoon.

hate local shitey radio. it's all a bit tinpot to be fair.

loved Mark and LArd, Like Zane Lowe and worshipped John Peel.

there are so many who are far worse.