NHS Dentists

Toonraider

Trying to find any in my area is virtually impossible now, whats it like in Newcastle or where you live?

My old dental practice is private now, i did a search of the nearest NHS surgeries taking on new people and the nearest was in Cornwall ;) followed by Yeovil and Somerset :jester:

Oh well, i havent got any choice, i'll have to go private and maybe set up a monthly plan thingy :jester:

The one I see is still NHS but they are wanting to cut back on NHS patients, from April 1st infact. Infact this past week I got an info pack through from them about their own dental plan. Don't think they'll ditch me but worried all the same.

Insert obligatory joke about British teeth here.

106237[/snapback]

Retort with question about the intelligence of the average American.

The one I see is still NHS but they are wanting to cut back on NHS patients, from April 1st infact. Infact this past week I got an info pack through from them about their own dental plan. Don't think they'll ditch me but worried all the same.

106228[/snapback]

Pretty much the impression I get from mine in Whitley Bay. Mind, I'm not sure if going private will make that much difference to me in terms of price.

106237[/snapback]

106242[/snapback]

Counter with remarks about being leaders of the free world and putting a man on the moon using good ol' American know-how.

Edited by Zathras

106237[/snapback]

106242[/snapback]

Counter with remarks about being leaders of the free world and putting a man on the moon using good ol' American know-how.

106247[/snapback]

German rocket scientists tbh.

106237[/snapback]

106242[/snapback]

106247[/snapback]

106249[/snapback]

Lobachevsky tbh.

106237[/snapback]

106242[/snapback]

106247[/snapback]

106249[/snapback]

Lobachevsky tbh.

106252[/snapback]

Russian know-how then ;)

106247[/snapback]

Witty riposte suggesting the extent of "good ol' American know-how" could be tattooed on a leprechaun's right testicle.

106247[/snapback]

Witty riposte suggesting the extent of "good ol' American know-how" could be tattooed on a leprechaun's right testicle.

106254[/snapback]

Picture of Ruud van Nistelrooy snogging Roy Keane.

Picture of Ruud van Nistelrooy snogging Roy Keane.

106255[/snapback]

Christian shock and awe at how unfunny that picture is now, and ever shall be.

106247[/snapback]

106254[/snapback]

Snarky question about when the sun last set on the british empire

106262[/snapback]

Suggestion that a change to the US education system might help to uncover why I don't consider a slight on the British as offensive.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=4438

Still seems that you lot don't get it.

BTW I know loads of spams, there's nowt great about their teeth. You should realise that this stuff they use to make them artificially 'white' is going to come back to bite them in the arse. It makes the enamel thinner, the teeth ultimately won't last as long. And the daft gits are paying money for it. Ho ho ho

Edited by Howaythelads

BTW I know loads of spams, there's nowt great about their teeth. You should realise that this stuff they use to make them artificially 'white' is going to come back to bite them in the arse. It makes the enamel thinner, the teeth ultimately won't last as long.  And the daft gits are paying money for it. Ho ho ho

106268[/snapback]

That's not a trade secret, I thought everyone knew that was the trade-off?

EDIT: What are spams by the way?

Edited by DotBum

BTW I know loads of spams, there's nowt great about their teeth. You should realise that this stuff they use to make them artificially 'white' is going to come back to bite them in the arse. It makes the enamel thinner, the teeth ultimately won't last as long.  And the daft gits are paying money for it. Ho ho ho

106268[/snapback]

That's not a trade secret, I thought everyone knew that was the trade-off?

106269[/snapback]

I don't think they do. If they did, why do it? Are you telling me they're all stupid. ;)

I don't think they do. If they did, why do it? Are you telling me they're all stupid. ;)

106270[/snapback]

Certainly my none-too-sophisticated country dentist in Ireland was well clued up on them.

If you make an informed decision then I don't think that's stupid, that's a choice, newsreaders with tooth-brighteners, athletes with steroids, Gemmill with chocolate. It's only as stupid as "buy now, pay later".

106262[/snapback]

Suggestion that a change to the US education system might help to uncover why I don't consider a slight on the British as offensive.

106263[/snapback]

A pointing out that you rose to the initial post about "british" teeth

106270[/snapback]

Certainly my none-too-sophisticated country dentist in Ireland was well clued up on them.

If you make an informed decision then I don't think that's stupid, that's a choice, newsreaders with tooth-brighteners, athletes with steroids, Gemmill with chocolate. It's only as stupid as "buy now, pay later".

106274[/snapback]

Some choices are stupid ones, mate.

106275[/snapback]

A suggestion that any opportunity to take a swipe at a yank is a good one. ;)

106275[/snapback]

A suggestion that any opportunity to take a swipe at a yank is a good one. ;)

106281[/snapback]

A suggestion that I'll keep to the British as there's more sport to it.

A suggestion that I'll keep to the British as there's more sport to it.

106286[/snapback]

Advisory to peek into our history for a wealth of ammunition on us 'non-whites'.