Hayes quits South Park

Smooth Operator

Isaac Hayes has quit South Park as the creators have written an episode poking fun at his religion - Scientology!

So he's quite happy starring in it when they've ripped the piss out of Jews, Mormans, Christians, etc but he takes his chocolate salty balls home when they decide to send up his own religion! Pathetic.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Doesn't surprise me from someone stupid enough to be a scientologist.

106557[/snapback]

I know more scientologists than any of you forum types, and I think they're GREAT!

Scene in heaven-all races, creeds and faiths milling about desperately trying to discover their fate:

"Who gets into Heaven?"

"I'm afraid it was the Mormons. Yes, the Mormons were the correct answer"

;) Complete genius!

Scene in heaven-all races, creeds and faiths milling about desperately trying to discover their fate:

"Who gets into Heaven?"

;) Complete genius!

106565[/snapback]

Don't get it. :jester::jester:

"Who gets into Heaven?"

;) Complete genius!

106565[/snapback]

106567[/snapback]

It ridicules the way people actually believe it matters what exact way you choose to worship God that determines whether you get into heaven. And how ridiculous it would sound if there was in fact one proper way and that all others were a complete waste of time.

Its just brilliantly sent up, with a sort of camp, touchy feely admin officer walking around a reception area in heaven. When asked he checks his clipboard and answers in a conciliatory way-as though there could be any possible concelation to anyone who wasnt mormon! :jester:

Sgt. Harrison Yates: Let's give Blackie a welcome home.

[Mr. Jefferson turns around to reveal his face]

Whoa, wait a m... That guy isn't black! Holy God, his son isn't black either! Oh Jesus!

[Over CB]

This is Yates, stand down! I repeat, stand down! Suspect is not black!

[to Harris]

You son of a bitch, you told me this guy was African American!

Det. Harris: It says right here on the filo sheet he is.

Sgt. Harrison Yates: Does that look like a black guy to you?

Det. Harris: It says so on the filo sheet.

Sgt. Harrison Yates: Jesus Christ monkey balls! We could have made an innocent man go to jail who wasn't black.

[Vomits]

Jesus, Harris, what have we become? We're supposed to protect the people. Where have we lost our way?

Det. Harris: Sir, it's possible he is black, even though he doesn't look it.

Sgt. Harrison Yates: To hell with you! I'm never gonna frame an innocent man again unless I know he's black for sure!

;)

"Who gets into Heaven?"

;) Complete genius!

106565[/snapback]

Don't get it. :jester::icon_lol:

106567[/snapback]

It ridicules the way people actually believe it matters what exact way you choose to worship God that determines whether you get into heaven. And how ridiculous it would sound if there was in fact one proper way and that all others were a complete waste of time.

Its just brilliantly sent up, with a sort of camp, touchy feely admin officer walking around a reception area in heaven. When asked he checks his clipboard and answers in a conciliatory way-as though there could be any possible concelation to anyone who wasnt mormon! :jester:

106573[/snapback]

:jester:

I work with a number of these mincing pen-pushers! They are defo not going to heaven!

"Who gets into Heaven?"

;) Complete genius!

106565[/snapback]

lol, aye that is a great moment.

South Park is genius. Just hope this wont affect the overall quality of the show.

"Who gets into Heaven?"

;) Complete genius!

106565[/snapback]

Don't get it. :icon_lol::(

106567[/snapback]

106573[/snapback]

I work with a number of these mincing pen-pushers! They are defo not going to heaven!

106586[/snapback]

http://www.heaven-london.com/

I wouldn't be so sure :jester:

"Who gets into Heaven?"

;) Complete genius!

106565[/snapback]

Don't get it. :icon_lol::(

106567[/snapback]

106573[/snapback]

106586[/snapback]

http://www.heaven-london.com/

I wouldn't be so sure :jester:

106592[/snapback]

I am loathe to open this link at work, and anticipate my works firewall would come back with a message along the lines of - access denied, brown love content!

Doesn't surprise me from someone stupid enough to be a scientologist.

106557[/snapback]

I know more scientologists than any of you forum types, and I think they're GREAT!

106561[/snapback]

First moment of laughter from this forum today resulting in a mouthful of tea almost being spewed on my monitor! ;)

He quit because of the scientology episode? That was one of the best of the new series. Apparently its been banned in UK as it had Tom Cruise lock himself in the closet for most of the show. Was more funny then my description, honest.

"Who gets into Heaven?"

;) Complete genius!

106565[/snapback]

106567[/snapback]

106573[/snapback]

Spot on explaination. Down to the subtilty of the admin officer.