James Blunt

Guest CrimsonFault

He does what he does and I think it's shite. But I don't see why he's become such a hate figure.

106766[/snapback]

If you over play and over-hype something that easily begins to grate it gets on peoples wick and you get a backlash.

He does what he does and I think it's shite. But I don't see why he's become such a hate figure.

106766[/snapback]

If you over play and over-hype something that easily begins to grate it gets on peoples wick and you get a backlash.

106769[/snapback]

Then the fans get angry and you get the backlash against the backlash.

I've seen him interviewed and I can't even give the usual defence of "well he's a canny bloke" as he got totally on my tits.

Who the hell is James Brunt?

106782[/snapback]

Blunt, not Brunt

You're Beautiful?

That's not a compliment by the way as I tend to picuture you as a Father Jack type figure with schizo/psycho tendencies, randomly shouting your footballing opinions at people ;)

I'm beginning to feel sorry for him since he wasn't manufactured and heavily pushed by his record label. The Radio 1 crowd got a hold of You're Beautiful, over played it and now he's one of the most hated men in Pop. I personally don't like his brand of slash your wrists acoustic rock but there's no doubt he's a talented fella.

I just can't believe someone as wet as him was in the army. A captain no less!

106772[/snapback]

34-1.jpg

"alreet marra... "

106803[/snapback]

Why does your user name remind me of Chuck Palahniuk?

its now become very trendy to hate the bluntmeister

the bluntmeister?

feck... the blokes a bobin' man.

(and i bet you've nowt decent in that collection your hoyin aboot DVD man? eh?... you got Nuts in May like...? or Performance with Jagger???)

106782[/snapback]

Blunt, not Brunt

You're Beautiful?

That's not a compliment by the way as I tend to picuture you as a Father Jack type figure with schizo/psycho tendencies, randomly shouting your footballing opinions at people ;)

106784[/snapback]

Don't need to shout, when I speak, people listen. :jester:

106782[/snapback]

Blunt, not Brunt

You're Beautiful?

106784[/snapback]

Don't need to shout, when I speak, people listen. :jester:

106823[/snapback]

...and when you write articles, people sleep. :jester:

Might as well make a thread to tell people Victoria Beckham has no singing talent.

106762[/snapback]

Might as well make a thread to tell people CrimsonFault is a mong ;)

What I don't understand is why 'You're Beautiful' is being heralded as a great love song. Has anyone tried listening to the lyrics ? It's about a hot girl who he sees on a train and gets obsessed over.

But I suppose he'll get to go on some fancy compilation CDs completely out of place like Kelly Clarkson and Jamelia always do.