RAM4GE

Ugly Mackems

FFS - everything that is destroying NUFC and football in general.

Done fuck all except underhit a 20 yard back pass and the fuckers swanning round in a fucking spanking new Bentley!

106753[/snapback]

Aye the fuckers... Bentley's now is it? some sort of sense of humour like?

Are you sure that's actually his and not someone from Ramage Haulage?

I know for a fact that the bloke who owns them (Mr Ramage himself) has a fleet of cars like that and has a licence plate something like that. They have a site near the training ground too.

But asside from that if it is our Ramage's and he can afford it then fair enough. There are and have been much bigger wasters at the club who have put far less effort in than him that will have a hell of a lot more money than him!

Done fuck all except underhit a 20 yard back pass and the fuckers swanning round in a fucking spanking new Bentley!

106753[/snapback]

Agree in the main like. In football terms the lad's done nowt really and he'll be well on his way to his first million. It's more what's wrong with football in general though. If we didn't pay the going rate, we'd lose all our good youngsters.

That bastard eh!

What's he doing, apparantly, buying a nice new car and reg plate, when he should be clearly using that money for prostitutes and drugs!

Shocking tbh.

106753[/snapback]

no he isnt, he drives a mini i believe.

the bentley belongs to the bloke that owns the haulage firm

106753[/snapback]

106976[/snapback]

Well I hope the fucker at the haulage firm can pass a ball 20 yards.

106753[/snapback]

106976[/snapback]

106979[/snapback]

Being harsh on Rammy after his first season is completley OTT tbh.

I do believe he has all the attributes to be a good central defender with Taylor in the near future.

106753[/snapback]

106976[/snapback]

106979[/snapback]

I do believe he has all the attributes to be a good central defender with Taylor in the near future.

107110[/snapback]

So do I in all honesty - the very thought of the Bumble Brothers leaves me cold

106753[/snapback]

106976[/snapback]

106979[/snapback]

107110[/snapback]

Just because its a players first season shouldn't excuse them being poor at passing a ball over 20 yards. They are "professional footballers" and are being paid good money i don't think passing a ball should be to much to ask of them tbh..

106753[/snapback]

106976[/snapback]

106979[/snapback]

107110[/snapback]

Just because its a players first season shouldn't excuse them being poor at passing a ball over 20 yards. They are "professional footballers" and are being paid good money i don't think passing a ball should be to much to ask of them tbh..

107159[/snapback]

If you are singulalry picking on that. then loads of top players have botched up back passes. Stuart Pearce v San Marino and as recent as Gerrard. They are just human.

106753[/snapback]

106976[/snapback]

106979[/snapback]

107110[/snapback]

107159[/snapback]

If you are singulalry picking on that. then loads of top players have botched up back passes. Stuart Pearce v San Marino and as recent as Gerrard. They are just human.

107244[/snapback]

I wasn`t commenting on the back pass but on his passing ability as a whole. And the same can be said for many players, Shola and his inability to head a ball being one.

I don't particularly care to much about the mistake on Sunday, as that what it is a mistake. However once again i will say IMO Ramage is nothing more than an average player which whilst i know its the way of the modern game that players who are not the best pick up astronomical wages i have to kind of agree with the general point UM is making.

106753[/snapback]

106976[/snapback]

106979[/snapback]

107110[/snapback]

107159[/snapback]

107244[/snapback]

I wasn`t commenting on the back pass but on his passing ability as a whole. And the same can be said for many players, Shola and his inability to head a ball being one.

I don't particularly care to much about the mistake on Sunday, as that what it is a mistake. However once again i will say IMO Ramage is nothing more than an average player which whilst i know its the way of the modern game that players who are not the best pick up astronomical wages i have to kind of agree with the general point UM is making.

107248[/snapback]

We'll all find out soon. I hope your wrong cos I like the guy.

Footballer earns lots of money and buys flash car with it shocker!

World's gone mad.

107272[/snapback]

the whole post is moot really cos its not even his car :o

*meant the whole topic before you get paranoid im picking on your post ;) *

Edited by J69