Another great day for Paula

Rob W

She pissed on his chips, which he'd carelessly left in a gutter.

8332[/snapback]

actually I was lying in the gutter trying to pick up my chips when........................

:o;):(:(:(:blush::blush:

Bit cheeky of her to say she was using the 10,000 as a practice for the marathon I reckon. Shame if it kept a teammate out that genuinely wanted to go for it.

Not worth getting too bothered about though, athletics bores me senseless these days.

Bit cheeky of her to say she was using the 10,000 as a practice for the marathon I reckon. Shame if it kept a teammate out that genuinely wanted to go for it.

The only other UK athlete to make the qualifying time K Butler did not finish so I reckon this point is moot.

Why cant she just say she was crap? It was another shitty excuse from the Olympics.

CRAP now FO.

She can only win when there is $$££ involved.

8623[/snapback]

Now that's what I call a decent opinion!!!! :o;):(:(:(

Why cant she just say she was crap? It was another shitty excuse from the Olympics.

CRAP now FO.

8623[/snapback]

8650[/snapback]

Doesn't really follow any logic though does it? She would have made loads of money if she had won the Olympics. I would suggest it shows a complete ignorance of the factors behind Paula Radcliffe's failure in Athens.

CRAP now FO.

8623[/snapback]

8650[/snapback]

Doesn't really follow any logic though does it? She would have made loads of money if she had won the Olympics. I would suggest it shows a complete ignorance of the factors behind Paula Radcliffe's failure in Athens.

8652[/snapback]

Naaa - she only runs seriously when there is a BIG Cheque on offer

And "complete ignorance" - there was "complete ignorance" that she (claims) to have been injured in training a couple of weeks before - I'd have had more time for her if she'd mentioned it beforehand. She could also keep her mouth shut and talk big AFTER she's won rather than before

This woman represents her country , which includes us lot - personally I 'd rather she relocated to the UAE

Winning the Olympics = Gold Medal and No cash

Winning NY Marathon = Nice Medal & $1,000,000 Prize fund

8714[/snapback]

No direct cash, loads of endorsements as a result though.

CRAP now FO.

8623[/snapback]

8650[/snapback]

8652[/snapback]

Naaa - she only runs seriously when there is a BIG Cheque on offer

And "complete ignorance" - there was "complete ignorance" that she (claims) to have been injured in training a couple of weeks before - I'd have had more time for her if she'd mentioned it beforehand. She could also keep her mouth shut and talk big AFTER she's won rather than before

This woman represents her country , which includes us lot - personally I 'd rather she relocated to the UAE

8677[/snapback]

I was reffering to the difficulty of the course combined with the temperature. It made the race a bit of a lottery in my opinion.

Any comment, Rob?

12205[/snapback]

I'm sure he will think up some spin whilst eating his All-Bran.

12208[/snapback]

Excellent choice of breakfast cereal for someone who is so anally retentive over this subject :D

A letter from m' solicitors

"It has come to my attention that some of my enemies have suggested that I have had some doubts about Paula Radcliffe's talent and ability and that I even may have suggested that her sudden improvement in form was due to the company she kept rather than rigorous training.

I refute these vile slanders and repeat that I have always had the greatest faith in Our Paula who should have been knighted on the finishing line in Helsinki

I will be consulting with my solicitors should any further slurs on my reputation appear here or elsewhere and I will depend on the Sword of Truth and the Shield of British Justice to defend my spotless reputation. "

Snatch Grabbit & Ruin

Or in other words Rob, you were wrong  :D

12254[/snapback]

I will be consulting with my solicitors should any further slurs on my reputation appear here or elsewhere and I will depend on the Sword of Truth and the Shield of British Justice to defend my spotless reputation. "

also......................

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=677

Edited by Rob W

Or in other words Rob, you were wrong  :D

12254[/snapback]

also......................

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=677

12259[/snapback]

Yeah, but on this matter you were still wrong :angry:

A foul lie...

I even gave up my seat in the Directors box at Arsenal to fly to Helsinki and cycle along behind Our Paula...

NO

The People's Paula...

disguised as a Finnish copper so she would come to no harm and so she would get that backing which has made her soooo sucessful since she gave up mixing with the wrong people...........