German Exchange

Brock Manson

I'll be leaving you all for 2 weeks I'm afraid!

Will be staying with the lovely Tainah and her family, where hopefully I'll learn viele German swear words :o

Naw I have a german oral which is part of my A/S level so the practice will do me good.

I wish you all well, don't miss me (hey come on some of you don't mind me ;) )

Auf wiedersehen! *kisses*

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrimsonFault

Will be staying with the lovely Tainah and her family, where hopefully I'll learn viele German swear words  :o

Naw I have a german oral which is part of my A/S level so the practice will do me good.

I wish you all well, don't miss me (hey come on some of you don't mind me  ;) )

107826[/snapback]

Do you have MSN? Some person just signed on - I never talk to him and he's been on my list for ages, and he has a ice hokey player as his pic. Is it yoooouu?

Will be staying with the lovely Tainah and her family, where hopefully I'll learn viele German swear words  :o

107826[/snapback]

Do you have MSN? Some person just signed on - I never talk to him and he's been on my list for ages, and he has a ice hokey player as his pic. Is it yoooouu?

107829[/snapback]

My current msn pic is me wearing rudolph antlers ;) (shut up Meenzer ;) )

Guest CrimsonFault

107826[/snapback]

107829[/snapback]

My current msn pic is me wearing rudolph antlers B) (shut up Meenzer ;) )

107831[/snapback]

So its not yeee then. :slap::slap:;):slap::no

107826[/snapback]

107829[/snapback]

My current msn pic is me wearing rudolph antlers :no (shut up Meenzer ;) )

107831[/snapback]

So its not yeee then. :slap::slap::slap:B):no

107832[/snapback]

Do they play hockey? There's a slim chance I'd know them...and I stress the word slim. ;)

Guest CrimsonFault

Will be staying with the lovely Tainah and her family, where hopefully I'll learn viele German swear words  ;)

107826[/snapback]

107829[/snapback]

107831[/snapback]

So its not yeee then. :slap:B):slap::no:no

107832[/snapback]

Do they play hockey? There's a slim chance I'd know them...and I stress the word slim. :slap:

107833[/snapback]

Beats the hell outta me, I dont talk to him, his name at the minute is "Prucha Power" though. :o

Will be staying with the lovely Tainah and her family, where hopefully I'll learn viele German swear words  ;)

107826[/snapback]

107829[/snapback]

107831[/snapback]

So its not yeee then. :slap:B):slap::no:no

107832[/snapback]

Do they play hockey? There's a slim chance I'd know them...and I stress the word slim. :slap:

107833[/snapback]

Beats the hell outta me, I dont talk to him, his name at the minute is "Prucha Power" though. :o

107834[/snapback]

He deserves to be blocked tbh.

I'm also meeting the Mayor of Dusseldorf! I'm tempted to wear my toon shirt but that would be a bit disrespectful wouldn't it? :no

Guest CrimsonFault

He deserves to be blocked tbh.

I'm also meeting the Mayor of Dusseldorf! I'm tempted to wear my toon shirt but that would be a bit disrespectful wouldn't it?  :o

107835[/snapback]

I demand you to dress as a Nazi Brown Shirt.

Will be staying with the lovely Tainah and her family, where hopefully I'll learn viele German swear words  :lol:

I wish you all well, don't miss me (hey come on some of you don't mind me  :lol: )

107826[/snapback]

Is she smart? I once had a 3some on holiday in Portugal with 2 German girls from Bottrop in Germany. They used to turn their knickers inside out and wear them the next day. Actung!!! Nine bitter!!!

You should have seen the lass they shacked my mate up with when we did the exchange thing. She was absolutely stunning. Proper foxy name aswell but i cannit remember it. We were only about 15 at the time, the poor lad had a month-long hard on. :lol:

I got put with twin brothers. Quality lads like, had a right laugh. They were good mates with the Vixen and her lot which made for a mint trip. :lol:

Have fun!

Aye, aye, German lass going to help you with your oral eh? I reckon Brocks gonna pop his cherry.  :lol:

108275[/snapback]

Judging by the text update I got a couple of nights ago, I wouldn't rule it out... :lol:

Has anyone anywhere ever learned anything academically useful on a school exchange? :lol:

Aye, aye, German lass going to help you with your oral eh? I reckon Brocks gonna pop his cherry.  :lol:

108275[/snapback]

Judging by the text update I got a couple of nights ago, I wouldn't rule it out... :lol:

Has anyone anywhere ever learned anything academically useful on a school exchange? :lol:

108306[/snapback]

Oxymoron?

Edited by DotBum

108275[/snapback]

108306[/snapback]

Oxymoron?

108313[/snapback]

Wanker!

Oh, wait... :blush:

Update

Day 5, have so far made out with her every night, and there's been a bit of going's on which would make a mother blush.

Last night she told me she loved me though :lol:

Right now she's doing work but something'S up with her, ever since we got back from her school she's barely saida word to me. Said we were going for a walk at 5:00 it's now 6:30.

Women, just...fucking bitches all of them. ;)

Update

Day 5, have so far made out with her every night, and there's been a bit of going's on which would make a mother blush.

Last night she told me she loved me though  :lol:

Right now she's doing work but something'S up with her, ever since we got back from her school she's barely saida word to me. Said we were going for a walk at 5:00 it's now 6:30.

Women, just...fucking bitches all of them.  ;)

109328[/snapback]

thought it was an exchange visit for language purposes ....not exchanging bodily fluids... ;)

Update

109328[/snapback]

Hoax tbh.

Update

109328[/snapback]

Hoax tbh.

109330[/snapback]

Bastid.