IF

Ugly Mackems

Bellamy is prized away from Ewood Park next season by whoever (Us - hopefully) then how much is he worth now?

£10m would be my guess.

107912[/snapback]

Was 10m last year.

Some think Luque is worth 9.5m

Well, of course, the story goes that he's got a £4.5m release clause...

107938[/snapback]

He's got a release clause if certain clubs are interested, of which we are one

107938[/snapback]

107941[/snapback]

6 months for good behaviour innit?

Guest CrimsonFault

107938[/snapback]

107941[/snapback]

I seriously doubt that. Seriously.

If he does have a clause i'd be amazed if it were for anything like £4.5m, i can't imagine Blackburn would be as stupid as we were in putting a piss poor value like that anywhere near Bellamy.

And i doubt Fat fred will be interested in having him back as it would be admitting that alongside Souness he completely and utterly fucked up in kicking Bellamy out having made sure his fee would be ludicrous as they rubbished him in the media and made it clear were were desperate to sell.

With every performance he puts in for Blackburn and with every goal and assist its making Souness (and to a lesser extent Fred) look like an even bigger prick than you thought possible.

Of course he only gets you 9 a season and i mean the team spirit, morale and dressing room at Blackburn must be worse than shit now that they have the single most disruptive player in history, i mean thats what Souness told us, it must be true!!!

Edited by Papa Lazaru

107938[/snapback]

107941[/snapback]

I seriously doubt that. Seriously.

107951[/snapback]

He has, but for more than 4.5m

Edited by LeazesMag

Upon reflection - if I was Rafa thinking my team wasn't scoring enough I think I would seriously consider Bellamy to be a better option than Owen.

Would you want a player who would get you goals and run through the proverbial brick wall for you or a striker who's concern is being fit for the next England game? (goals as well, but with the heart elsewhere)

I would choose Bellamy every time. His game has moved to another (higher) level since he departed - thanks Graeme you cunt.

Ugly Mackems and Leazes Mag spit-roasting Bellamy tbh.

107993[/snapback]

You mean we both think that NUFC would be in a healthier position with a striker as good as Bellamy in the squad/team?

Sorry gemmil, but unlike you I want to see NUFC in the top 4 not mid table obscurity which you seem happy to accept.

107993[/snapback]

You mean we both think that NUFC would be in a healthier position with a striker as good as Bellamy in the squad/team?

Sorry gemmil, but unlike you I want to see NUFC in the top 4 not mid table obscurity which you seem happy to accept.

107996[/snapback]

No, I can just accept that Craig Bellamy doesn't play for us anymore. Unlike you who witter on about the bloke every time he scores a goal or wins a tackle.

Get over it man.

107993[/snapback]

107996[/snapback]

The usual Bellamy wank-a-thon from UM.

Change the record.

107993[/snapback]

107996[/snapback]

No, I can just accept that Craig Bellamy doesn't play for us anymore. Unlike you who witter on about the bloke every time he scores a goal or wins a tackle.

Get over it man.

107999[/snapback]

For wanting what is good for NUFC I'll look at Bellamys departure as one of the biggest mistakes of my time supporting the Toon. (Souness the biggest mistake) 3rd, 4th and 5th to 14th. Sorry mate that isn't good enough - it might be acceptable for you but certainly isn't for me.

107993[/snapback]

107996[/snapback]

no I think what he means is that you really are a pair of boring pains in the arses tbh. The only thing you seem to want to talk about is Bellamy, theres many many good players that this club has let go but frankly you only want to talk about him because its a chance to say "Souness was a wanker for selling him".

no I think what he means is that you really are a pair of boring pains in the arses tbh. The only thing you seem to want to talk about is Bellamy, theres many many good players that this club has let go but frankly you only want to talk about him because its a chance to say "Souness was a wanker for selling him".

108037[/snapback]

THAT P/P is exactly the point. They only keep banging on about Bellamy to maintain the diatribe against Souness imo. They have both gone now, so let's just move on eh?