Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

The Hitzfeld article was a hoax by Peasepud. Peasepud has deceived many ordinary Newcastle fans including some of yourselves, pissing on their hopes and dreams.

In my eyes Peasepud is not even good enough to be considerd as Mackem scum.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CrimsonFault
Simple question:

What did HTT or anyone involved with the Hitzfeld campaign do to those involved with this hoax, that you made them think that they should be pissed on in such a mailcious way?

108790[/snapback]

It was a laugh, and you all get a stiffy and had a wank over it.

Big deal, it was a joke. Move on.

Guest CrimsonFault
A joke is only a joke if no-one else is damaged by it, or if it makes people laugh at the person who made the joke, and he doesnt care being laughed at.

108793[/snapback]

So I take it all of N-O will be getting treated for stress and breakdowns?

Very poor form lads.

Exploiting an honest attempt by some fans to make themselves heard for a practical joke.

Honestly thought you were a canny bunch of lads, especially peasepud who I've stuck up for in the past.

Last time I'll be posting on this site, feel free to delete my acount.

A joke is only a joke if no-one else is damaged by it, or if it makes people laugh at the person who made the joke, and he doesnt care being laughed at.

108793[/snapback]

The International Joke Standards (IJS4) superceded this in 2002. Check it out, paragraph 4, section (ii).

108793[/snapback]

108794[/snapback]

Some people are in the short term upset, while in the long term, some are going to lose their trust in what others say.

Guest CrimsonFault

108793[/snapback]

108794[/snapback]

Some people are in the short term upset, while in the long term, some are going to lose their trust in what others say.

108799[/snapback]

Oh dear. That'll teach 'em for being internet cyborgs.

Very poor form lads.

Exploiting an honest attempt by some fans to make themselves heard for a practical joke.

Honestly thought you were a canny bunch of lads, especially peasepud who I've stuck up for in the past.

108795[/snapback]

Fuck's sake! Dan man, if they'd done this on the SMB you'd be pissing yourself and saying how good a hoax it was. If you want to flounce off, be my guest like but one or two people are taking this FAR too fucking seriously.

Tbh I wasn't a huge follower of the campaign, but it was a very selfish and immature thing that has been done, which could potentially ruin some genuine fan's attept to do good for the club. Really though I don't know why Taylor27 came on here looking for sympathy when there's twats on here who have nothing better to do than slag the campaign off, it's about time these people grew up and actually gave some credit to the hard work which has gone into it.

Very poor form lads.

108795[/snapback]

Fuck's sake! Dan man, if they'd done this on the SMB you'd be pissing yourself and saying how good a hoax it was. If you want to flounce off, be my guest like but one or two people are taking this FAR too fucking seriously.

108805[/snapback]

Right, seeing as I haven't logged out yet, I'll put my flounce on hold for a minute. :lol:

Like I said on N/O I thought the hoax in itself was OK, in fact fairly amusing and the campaign is already done so no problem there. But I've seen the e-mails that were posted from one side to the other for the 'interview' and they must have taken hours of work to do it. I have just no idea how anyone can spend that much time trying to decieve their fellow Newcastle fans. I still think peasepud is a cracking guy though, and I've got no hard feelings towards him, but I have no idea what would motivate someone to try something like this. :lol:

Anyway, it wasn't the hoax which has made me leave, more the attitude over here. Too many bitter people.

Anyway, where was I? :blush: Fuck, I'm gonna regret this tomorrow. :lol:

Tbh I wasn't a huge follower of the campaign, but it was a very selfish and immature thing that has been done, which could potentially ruin some genuine fan's attept to do good for the club. Really though I don't know why Taylor27 came on here looking for sympathy when there's twats on here who have nothing better to do than slag the campaign off, it's about time these people grew up and actually gave some credit to the hard work which has gone into it.

108806[/snapback]

I've never actually supported the campaign - a Hiddink man myself (although i dont care who is appointed as long as they win most of our matches), and I have found the Hitzfeld people on N-O oppressive a while back, but I was willing to forgive and forget.

I have been able to see the hardwork people have put in on this campaign, and feel that Peasepud has over-stepped the mark.

I am not here to get sympathy, only to name and shame the perpetrator in his home patch.

Guest CrimsonFault
I'm loving the way they're all having a go at me on N-O!

:lol:  :lol:

108808[/snapback]

Two people man. :lol:

108812[/snapback]

:blush: N-O Rocks.

108808[/snapback]

You know what maybe they should take the incident a bit more light heartedly, but why the hell do you have too stick the boot in with your immature comments?

Guest CrimsonFault

108808[/snapback]

You know what maybe they should take the incident a bit more light heartedly, but why the hell do you have too stick the boot in with your immature comments?

108814[/snapback]

I thought you were ignoring me from now on?

PLus, wasn't as if I went over there and laughed at them.

108808[/snapback]

Two people man. :lol:

108812[/snapback]

Hell of a lot less that have a go at me on this forum.

If it comes down to a duel between me and Crimson, I'm more infamous tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.