Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

I'm loving the way they're all having a go at me on N-O!

:lol:  :lol:

108808[/snapback]

Quite ironic coming from someone who does absolutely nowt but rattle on about Newcastle-Online.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

108808[/snapback]

Quite ironic coming from someone who does absolutely nowt but rattle on about Newcastle-Online.

108818[/snapback]

He used to spend enough time on there!

108808[/snapback]

108818[/snapback]

He used to spend enough time on there!

108820[/snapback]

Who was he?

This "joke" has NOTHING to do with Toontastic.net other than the fact that the people involved post here.

Please understand that.

108816[/snapback]

Yes, I appreciate and understand that.

108821[/snapback]

It was more aimed at Dan though :lol:

108808[/snapback]

You know what maybe they should take the incident a bit more light heartedly, but why the hell do you have too stick the boot in with your immature comments?

108814[/snapback]

I thought you were ignoring me from now on?

PLus, wasn't as if I went over there and laughed at them.

108815[/snapback]

I'm not ignoring you that was something I said in the heat of the moment, but I should really. You just seem to come across as someone who'd rather come on and slag off N-O than talk about the club, if your that intrested go over there and do it on their board.

This "joke" has NOTHING to do with Toontastic.net other than the fact that the people involved post here.

Please understand that.

108816[/snapback]

108821[/snapback]

108823[/snapback]

Don't worry, I'm aware of that. :lol: My flounce-exit would be magnified by 1000 times if it was a forum job! :lol:

Just re-reading the e-mails sent, WTF were you thinking lads? :nufc: Creating an entire website, sending page long e-mails and pretending to be from another country just for cheap laughs. Still can't believe why anyone would want to do it.

Guest CrimsonFault

108808[/snapback]

You know what maybe they should take the incident a bit more light heartedly, but why the hell do you have too stick the boot in with your immature comments?

108814[/snapback]

108815[/snapback]

I'm not ignoring you that was something I said in the heat of the moment, but I should really. You just seem to come across as someone who'd rather come on and slag off N-O than talk about the club, if your that intrested go over there and do it on their board.

108825[/snapback]

You said you were ignoring me from now on.

Please understand that.

108816[/snapback]

108821[/snapback]

108823[/snapback]

Don't worry, I'm aware of that. :lol: My flounce-exit would be magnified by 1000 times if it was a forum job! :blush:

Just re-reading the e-mails sent, WTF were you thinking lads? :razz: Creating an entire website, sending page long e-mails and pretending to be from another country just for cheap laughs. Still can't believe why anyone would want to do it.

108827[/snapback]

They're both remarkably quiet now aren't they :lol:

108808[/snapback]

108814[/snapback]

108815[/snapback]

108825[/snapback]

108828[/snapback]

Read my fucking posts then before you open your mouth jackass, all I'm saying is maybe you should concentrate on being a fan rather than a WUM.

The Hitzfeld campaign was an attempt by some faceless cyber-fans who honestly thought that by putting together a campaign and hounding local and national media that their efforts would seriously be considered in appointing the next manager of a multi-million pound football club. People are reacting like someone just killed their children and demanding legal action and other ridiculous suggestions. It was a joke and people who were sucked in by it are now having to lick their wounds. They seem to think it's so henious a crime that the hoax will now be national headline news at 10pm. Peasepuds address and phone number was posted on the site and he has received threatening phonecalls as a result. Yes, there is disappointment for those who believed Hitzfeld had heard of the campaign and would actually be swayed by it, when in truth they've been taken in by a practical joke and can't take it. Perspective needed in HUGE amounts over there.

Guest CrimsonFault

108808[/snapback]

108814[/snapback]

108815[/snapback]

108825[/snapback]

108828[/snapback]

Read my fucking posts then before you open your mouth jackass, all I'm saying is maybe you should concentrate on being a fan rather than a WUM.

108832[/snapback]

So much for ignoring my posts from now on.

Please understand that.

108816[/snapback]

108821[/snapback]

108823[/snapback]

Don't worry, I'm aware of that. :lol: My flounce-exit would be magnified by 1000 times if it was a forum job! :blush:

Just re-reading the e-mails sent, WTF were you thinking lads? :razz: Creating an entire website, sending page long e-mails and pretending to be from another country just for cheap laughs. Still can't believe why anyone would want to do it.

108827[/snapback]

108829[/snapback]

Peasepud wants to post but he keeps getting interrupted by the phone...

The Hitzfeld campaign was an attempt by some faceless cyber-fans who honestly thought that by putting together a campaign and hounding local and national media that their efforts would seriously be considered in appointing the next manager of a multi-million pound football club.  People are reacting like someone just killed their children and demanding legal action and other ridiculous suggestions.  It was a joke and people who were sucked in by it are now having to lick their wounds.  They seem to think it's so henious a crime that the hoax will now be national headline news at 10pm.  Peasepuds address and phone number was posted on the site and he has received threatening phonecalls as a result.  Yes, there is disappointment for those who believed Hitzfeld had heard of the campaign and would actually be swayed by it,  when in truth they've been taken in by a practical joke and can't take it.  Perspective needed in HUGE amounts over there.

108833[/snapback]

Didn't know he had received threatening phone calls.....bad crack there like people, think some of them need to get a life :lol:

The Hitzfeld campaign was an attempt by some faceless cyber-fans who honestly thought that by putting together a campaign and hounding local and national media that their efforts would seriously be considered in appointing the next manager of a multi-million pound football club.  People are reacting like someone just killed their children and demanding legal action and other ridiculous suggestions.  It was a joke and people who were sucked in by it are now having to lick their wounds.  They seem to think it's so henious a crime that the hoax will now be national headline news at 10pm.  Peasepuds address and phone number was posted on the site and he has received threatening phonecalls as a result.  Yes, there is disappointment for those who believed Hitzfeld had heard of the campaign and would actually be swayed by it,  when in truth they've been taken in by a practical joke and can't take it.  Perspective needed in HUGE amounts over there.

108833[/snapback]

Cath, I can see what you mean and the reactions have been a bit severe, but the lengths two people have gone to just to get cheap laughs from some people on an internet forum astounds me.

I found the joke quite funny, but I always thought there was some sort of bond between our fans, so seeing some deliberately trying to do this to another set is incredible for me.

108833[/snapback]

Didn't know he had received threatening phone calls.....bad crack there like people, think some of them need to get a life :lol:

108836[/snapback]

Aye, sorry Peter, mob mentality and all that. :lol:

:lol:

Please understand that.

108816[/snapback]

108821[/snapback]

108823[/snapback]

Don't worry, I'm aware of that. :blush: My flounce-exit would be magnified by 1000 times if it was a forum job! :nufc:

108827[/snapback]

108829[/snapback]

Peasepud wants to post but he keeps getting interrupted by the phone...

108835[/snapback]

:lol:

108808[/snapback]

108814[/snapback]

108815[/snapback]

108825[/snapback]

108828[/snapback]

108832[/snapback]

So much for ignoring my posts from now on.

108834[/snapback]

Your inability to answer me shows a lot about yourself, WUM.

whether the campaign was a success or not, whether it is going to be or not, it is not all about getting Hitzfeld in the job. It was an honest attempt by Toon fans working together to do something right for the club. What was done was not a 'joke'. Genuine toon fans worked hard on that campaign and it was ruined by this so called 'joke'. Toon fans shouldn't be fighting Toon fans. We should all be working together, not playing 'jokes' on eachother.

Guest CrimsonFault

108840[/snapback]

I havent read your posts, only this one.

108833[/snapback]

Cath, I can see what you mean and the reactions have been a bit severe, but the lengths two people have gone to just to get cheap laughs from some people on an internet forum astounds me.

I found the joke quite funny, but I always thought there was some sort of bond between our fans, so seeing some deliberately trying to do this to another set is incredible for me.

108837[/snapback]

Can you seriously not see how ridiculously over-reactive it is over there too though, Dan? "Ohhhh we were mentioned on Look North! Surely that will be enough for Hitzfeld to be persuaded to come here!"

You hit the nail on the head in just a few words of your post though : "An internet forum" The man is NOT going to come to our club on the back of an internet campaign where the fans are so blinkered that no-one else in the entire world is fit to grace the doors of our club.

108840[/snapback]

I havent read your posts, only this one.

108843[/snapback]

Maybe you should before you start getting cock-headed again.

Is this thread gonna run like the other one did about Newcastle-Online? Because if so, I'll just lock it now, and concentrate on the threads about whether or not our chairman is any good, or if we should swap Bellamy for Boumsong.

108833[/snapback]

108837[/snapback]

Can you seriously not see how ridiculously over-reactive it is over there too though, Dan? "Ohhhh we were mentioned on Look North! Surely that will be enough for Hitzfeld to be persuaded to come here!"

You hit the nail on the head in just a few words of your post though : "An internet forum" The man is NOT going to come to our club on the back of an internet campaign where the fans are so blinkered that no-one else in the entire world is fit to grace the doors of our club.

108844[/snapback]

I can see how some people are getting accried away, but they are just people trying to ensure that the club they love gets a good manager. They had good motives and this 'joke' has annoyed many people here. Surely you can understand why?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.