Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

Is this thread gonna run like the other one did about Newcastle-Online? Because if so, I'll just lock it now, and concentrate on the threads about whether or not our chairman is any good, or if we should swap Bellamy for Boumsong.

108848[/snapback]

:lol: Might be a good idea mate. Then again, Ccrimson could get into a convo about N/O in an empty room. :lol:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this thread gonna run like the other one did about Newcastle-Online? Because if so, I'll just lock it now, and concentrate on the threads about whether or not our chairman is any good, or if we should swap Bellamy for Boumsong.

108848[/snapback]

Please do before someone says something they regret :lol: .

whether the campaign was a success or not, whether it is going to be or not, it is not all about getting Hitzfeld in the job. It was an honest attempt by Toon fans working together to do something right for the club. What was done was not a 'joke'. Genuine toon fans worked hard on that campaign and it was ruined by this so called 'joke'. Toon fans shouldn't be fighting Toon fans. We should all be working together, not playing 'jokes' on eachother.

108841[/snapback]

How's it been ruined like? Fucking hell, alright the joke may not have gone down well but what exactly has been ruined? Seriously I'd like someone to tell me. As far as I can see FUCK ALL has changed. For the campaign to have been "ruined" this would have had to have destroyed any chance of Hitzfeld managing Newcastle. Please tell me how that's happened.

whether the campaign was a success or not, whether it is going to be or not, it is not all about getting Hitzfeld in the job. It was an honest attempt by Toon fans working together to do something right for the club. What was done was not a 'joke'. Genuine toon fans worked hard on that campaign and it was ruined by this so called 'joke'. Toon fans shouldn't be fighting Toon fans. We should all be working together, not playing 'jokes' on eachother.

108841[/snapback]

How's it been ruined like? Fucking hell, alright the joke may not have gone down well but what exactly has been ruined? Seriously I'd like someone to tell me. As far as I can see FUCK ALL has changed. For the campaign to have been "ruined" this would have had to have destroyed any chance of Hitzfeld managing Newcastle. Please tell me how that's happened.

108853[/snapback]

I agree, which makes the 'joke' even more baffling! It's had no effect whatsoever, except for making a lot of people dislike them!

108841[/snapback]

108853[/snapback]

well if the press get hold of this they are hardly gonna think the campaign is legitimate. One toon fan hoaxing another, they are gonna think we are all nutters and we will lose all crediability that we had.

this site is a s***hole. I'm off, feel free to delete my account 'n all

Edited by jonnyhall

well if the press get hold of this they are hardly gonna think the campaign is legitimate. One toon fan hoaxing another, they are gonna think we are all nutters and we will lose all crediability that we had.

108857[/snapback]

Aye, I'll bet the laptops of all the top national sports journalists are on fire as we speak.

Guest CrimsonFault
Police now hunting the man known only as "Tyneside Pud"

108855[/snapback]

:lol:

Police are also investigation phone calls Hitzfeld has recieved - the man has a North East accent from England.

108841[/snapback]

108853[/snapback]

108857[/snapback]

As I suspected, nothing even approaching an explanation for how the campaign has been "ruined". It sounded dramatic but that's about it.

The hoax had fuck all to do with this site, but if you fancy a flounce.......

108857[/snapback]

Aye, I'll bet the laptops of all the top national sports journalists are on fire as we speak.

108858[/snapback]

Tomorrow's headline: "Lunatic fringe getting hoaxed"

108855[/snapback]

Police are also investigation phone calls Hitzfeld has recieved - the man has a North East accent from England.

108859[/snapback]

"You disappoint me Ottmar. You are no closer to being appointed than you were when the campaign started 4 months ago."

And before anyone fucking starts, I'm joking and that's not a dig at the campaign.

Guest CrimsonFault

108855[/snapback]

108859[/snapback]

"You disappoint me Ottmar. You are no closer to being appointed than you were when the campaign started 4 months ago."

And before anyone fucking starts, I'm joking and that's not a dig at the campaign.

108864[/snapback]

108841[/snapback]

108853[/snapback]

108857[/snapback]

As I suspected, nothing even approaching an explanation for how the campaign has been "ruined". It sounded dramatic but that's about it.

The hoax had fuck all to do with this site, but if you fancy a flounce.......

108860[/snapback]

I have a monopoly on flouncing at the moment. :lol:

What was the hoax, what have i missed?

108879[/snapback]

peasepud and Scottish Mag basically got in touch with HTT pretending to me a German newspaper reporter (they created a whole website for the fictional newspaper). They then sent a list of questions for HTT to answer, he did, and they made an article. However, the article was made with an exceptionally poor Babelfish translation and it was discovered.

That's about it really. :lol: Still not a clue why they did it though.

Anyone for that Toontastic-N/O football game now then? :lol:

108876[/snapback]

Well, I was worried about my complete lack of footballing ability, but it seems that might not be an issue anymore. :lol:

108879[/snapback]

peasepud and Scottish Mag basically got in touch with HTT pretending to me a German newspaper reporter (they created a whole website for the fictional newspaper). They then sent a list of questions for HTT to answer, he did, and they made an article. However, the article was made with an exceptionally poor Babelfish translation and it was discovered.

108880[/snapback]

Right Dan. Read what you've just written there and tell me there hasn't been a MASSEEEEEVE over-reaction! :lol:

I thought Pud aqnd scottish mag were bigger than this sort of shit, all it has done is reignite the board wars, which bore the fucking tits off me tbh.

Craig/Gol lock this thread now otherwise it will end up like the other one which somehow made the gold section - was that a pisstake?

Edited by Wacky Jnr

108879[/snapback]

108880[/snapback]

No, no, you should have said that it was discovered after several days.

At least you should have stumbled over the word "Ventilator" ... Marseille ... wink, wink, nudge, nudge...

I thought Pud aqnd scottish mag were bigger than this sort of shit, all it has done is reignite the board wars, which bore the fucking tits off me tbh.

Craig/Gol lock this thread now otherwise it will end up like the other one which somehow made the gold section - was that a pisstake?

108887[/snapback]

At least it's stopped all the Souness/Bellamy shite for an hour or so....

108879[/snapback]

108880[/snapback]

Right Dan. Read what you've just written there and tell me there hasn't been a MASSEEEEEVE over-reaction! :lol:

108883[/snapback]

:lol: There has been, but again, I'll say it's not the hoax it's the fact that someone would want to decieve their fellow supporters just for a cheap laugh.

108879[/snapback]

108880[/snapback]

It's a bit naughty and I don't really condone that sort of thing, but it does seem to have got massively out of hand.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.