Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

What was the hoax, what have i missed?

108879[/snapback]

peasepud and Scottish Mag basically got in touch with HTT pretending to me a German newspaper reporter (they created a whole website for the fictional newspaper). They then sent a list of questions for HTT to answer, he did, and they made an article. However, the article was made with an exceptionally poor Babelfish translation and it was discovered.

That's about it really. :lol: Still not a clue why they did it though.

108880[/snapback]

No, no, you should have said that it was discovered after several days.

At least you should have stumbled over the word "Ventilator" ... Marseille ... wink, wink, nudge, nudge...

108889[/snapback]

:lol: Forgot about that.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the hoax, what have i missed?

108879[/snapback]

peasepud and Scottish Mag basically got in touch with HTT pretending to me a German newspaper reporter (they created a whole website for the fictional newspaper). They then sent a list of questions for HTT to answer, he did, and they made an article. However, the article was made with an exceptionally poor Babelfish translation and it was discovered.

That's about it really. :lol: Still not a clue why they did it though.

108880[/snapback]

Right Dan. Read what you've just written there and tell me there hasn't been a MASSEEEEEVE over-reaction! :lol:

108883[/snapback]

:lol: There has been, but again, I'll say it's not the hoax it's the fact that someone would want to decieve their fellow supporters just for a cheap laugh.

108893[/snapback]

Seriously, I know of worse hoaxes that have been done between mates, never mind people on the internet who happen to be fans of the same team.

Unfortunately I think Wacky might be right and that the board wars might be back for a bit though.

Seriously, I know of worse hoaxes that have been done between mates, never mind people on the internet who happen to be fans of the same team.

Unfortunately I think Wacky might be right and that the board wars might be back for a bit though.

108896[/snapback]

My younger brother is planning to record the previous week's Lotto and get a "quick pick" for his mate, sit down with him to see if he's won; now that's fucking evil.

Grow a sense of humour ffs

108802[/snapback]

Peasepud doesn't even go to games either - which makes the 'joke' all the funnier I suppose!

108807[/snapback]

not missed one this season tbh

108899[/snapback]

Oooooooooooo.

:lol: Reet lads, he's around. Start the mission :lol:

108802[/snapback]

Peasepud doesn't even go to games either - which makes the 'joke' all the funnier I suppose!

108807[/snapback]

108899[/snapback]

SOOPAFAN tbh.

108896[/snapback]

My younger brother is planning to record the previous week's Lotto and get a "quick pick" for his mate, sit down with him to see if he's won; now that's fucking evil.

108902[/snapback]

:lol:

We once set up a hotmail account in the name of this lass who a lad at work used to say was his one true love but he'd lost contact with her and started emailing him from it. The lad was a virgin and said she was the only girl he would ever want to be with. :lol::lol: He fell for it hook line and sinker like.

108802[/snapback]

108807[/snapback]

108899[/snapback]

SOOPAFAN tbh.

108904[/snapback]

and i stay thil the end tbh :lol:

108896[/snapback]

108902[/snapback]

We once set up a hotmail account in the name of this lass who a lad at work used to say was his one true love but he'd lost contact with her and started emailing him from it. The lad was a virgin and said she was the only girl he would ever want to be with. :lol::blush: He fell for it hook line and sinker like.

108911[/snapback]

Now THAT is plain eeeeeevil...... :lol:

Edited by Radgina

peasepud, on a serious note, it might be a good idea to put forward your version of events on N/O so it doesn't get completely out of hand and you end up with a fatwa or something. :lol:

108913[/snapback]

dont worry mate, I am, however unlike certain others Im going to take my time and document it tomorrow my version of events will be there for all to see.

*oh and I thought you werent coming on here anymore? :lol:

peasepud, on a serious note, it might be a good idea to put forward your version of events on N/O so it doesn't get completely out of hand and you end up with a fatwa or something. :lol:

108913[/snapback]

dont worry mate, I am, however unlike certain others Im going to take my time and document it tomorrow my version of events will be there for all to see.

108915[/snapback]

I'm waiting for a bit, I probably will leave, but I'm staying tonight because I wanted to put my views forward on this first, but I'm still not happy! :blush::lol:

108913[/snapback]

108915[/snapback]

surprised you havnt been banned mate

they'll ban for for owt over there

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,16560.0.html :lol::blush::nufc:

108915[/snapback]

I see HTT is not helping matters by playing the martyr over there, when are people going to figure out there is no "board wars"? His ego doesn't help matters, unfortunately.

You would think he, The BBC, The Chronicle and other media figure-heads would be interested in how vulnerable they are to hoaxes.

We once set up a hotmail account in the name of this lass who a lad at work used to say was his one true love but he'd lost contact with her and started emailing him from it.  The lad was a virgin and said she was the only girl he would ever want to be with.  :lol:  :lol:  He fell for it hook line and sinker like.

108911[/snapback]

You rotten bastard.

So what happened then? :lol:

108913[/snapback]

108915[/snapback]

surprised you havnt been banned mate

they'll ban for for owt over there

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...ic,16560.0.html :lol::blush::nufc:

108917[/snapback]

Overuse of smileys.

8 day ban.

108915[/snapback]

I see HTT is not helping matters by playing the martyr over there, when are people going to figure out there is no "board wars"? His ego doesn't help matters, unfortunately.

108920[/snapback]

Nor does posting someone's address and phone number on the net. Illegal isn't that? OH!!!! AND banworthy on N-O. Mods?

We once set up a hotmail account in the name of this lass who a lad at work used to say was his one true love but he'd lost contact with her and started emailing him from it.  The lad was a virgin and said she was the only girl he would ever want to be with.  :lol:  :nufc:  He fell for it hook line and sinker like.

108911[/snapback]

You rotten bastard.

108921[/snapback]

He was over the moon! :lol: The emails he sent back were all "Oh I can't BELIEVE you've got in touch after all this time! So good to hear from you!". We strung it out for a little while before the guilt set in at which point "she" rather abruptly told him she was moving to Australia and wouldn't be on emails any more.

Anyway, a year or so later he goes to a school reunion and she's only fucking there! None of us had the nerve to ask him what she had to say when he asked her how Australia was. :blush:

We once set up a hotmail account in the name of this lass who a lad at work used to say was his one true love but he'd lost contact with her and started emailing him from it.  The lad was a virgin and said she was the only girl he would ever want to be with.  :lol:  :razz:  He fell for it hook line and sinker like.

108911[/snapback]

You rotten bastard.

108921[/snapback]

He was over the moon! :blush: The emails he sent back were all "Oh I can't BELIEVE you've got in touch after all this time! So good to hear from you!". We strung it out for a little while before the guilt set in at which point "she" rather abruptly told him she was moving to Australia and wouldn't be on emails any more.

Anyway, a year or so later he goes to a school reunion and she's only fucking there! None of us had the nerve to ask him what she had to say when he asked her how Australia was. :nufc:

108928[/snapback]

We once set up a hotmail account in the name of this lass who a lad at work used to say was his one true love but he'd lost contact with her and started emailing him from it.  The lad was a virgin and said she was the only girl he would ever want to be with.  :lol:  :razz:  He fell for it hook line and sinker like.

108911[/snapback]

You rotten bastard.

108921[/snapback]

He was over the moon! :lol: The emails he sent back were all "Oh I can't BELIEVE you've got in touch after all this time! So good to hear from you!". We strung it out for a little while before the guilt set in at which point "she" rather abruptly told him she was moving to Australia and wouldn't be on emails any more.

Anyway, a year or so later he goes to a school reunion and she's only fucking there! None of us had the nerve to ask him what she had to say when he asked her how Australia was. :blush:

108928[/snapback]

unadulterated eeevil..... :nufc:

He was over the moon! :lol:  The emails he sent back were all "Oh I can't BELIEVE you've got in touch after all this time!  So good to hear from you!".  We strung it out for a little while before the guilt set in at which point "she" rather abruptly told him she was moving to Australia and wouldn't be on emails any more.

Anyway, a year or so later he goes to a school reunion and she's only fucking there!  None of us had the nerve to ask him what she had to say when he asked her how Australia was. :lol:

108928[/snapback]

:lol: All part of growing up tbh.

We once set up a hotmail account in the name of this lass who a lad at work used to say was his one true love but he'd lost contact with her and started emailing him from it.  The lad was a virgin and said she was the only girl he would ever want to be with.  :lol:  :blush:  He fell for it hook line and sinker like.

108911[/snapback]

You rotten bastard.

108921[/snapback]

108928[/snapback]

:nufc::razz::razz:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.