Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

Craig, TT is not bearing the brunt I am and quite rightly it was me and me alone, not a TT project. When you start getting the phone calls then I'll stand alongside you mate.

108973[/snapback]

Pud, I know that mate, I'm just re-iterating what the others have said. Fucking ridiculous craic that you've been getting threatning calls - hope to fuck you're getting on to BT to get a list of the incoming calls this evening.

But having your personal details posted on the internet without your prior knowledge or consent? That's the lowest of the low. HTT, we've had our differences in the past and sorted them out but I've lost all respect for you for doing that and there's fuck all you can do to rectify the situation either.

I've got access to plenty of personal info of members on here but I'd never dream of publising any of it nor even looking at it for that matter.

When you consider the shit Gol got (and still does to this day) for posting Swindy's photo on the old Toonchat backup forum, you ought to be in for a fucking shit-load of hassle for what you've done.

How would you feel if someone did it to you?

108980[/snapback]

ahh divnt worry yaself about it mate, HTT was given his chance to remove it by me and he refused then was stupid enough to put the whole thing into the thread, well I warned him of the consequences. Since the phone calls started though then things changed and if it continues becomes a legal matter where Im sure they'll be more than interested in the proof of the pudding (pease?)

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig, TT is not bearing the brunt I am and quite rightly it was me and me alone, not a TT project. When you start getting the phone calls then I'll stand alongside you mate.

108973[/snapback]

Pud, I know that mate, I'm just re-iterating what the others have said. Fucking ridiculous craic that you've been getting threatning calls - hope to fuck you're getting on to BT to get a list of the incoming calls this evening.

But having your personal details posted on the internet without your prior knowledge or consent? That's the lowest of the low. HTT, we've had our differences in the past and sorted them out but I've lost all respect for you for doing that and there's fuck all you can do to rectify the situation either.

I've got access to plenty of personal info of members on here but I'd never dream of publising any of it nor even looking at it for that matter.

When you consider the shit Gol got (and still does to this day) for posting Swindy's photo on the old Toonchat backup forum, you ought to be in for a fucking shit-load of hassle for what you've done.

How would you feel if someone did it to you?

108980[/snapback]

Doesn't matter. He's above all the petty rules. He owns the site. Hence, no action against him. Guaran-f*cking-teed.

ahh divnt worry yaself about it mate, HTT was given his chance to remove it by me and he refused then was stupid enough to put the whole thing into the thread, well I warned him of the consequences. Since the phone calls started though then things changed and if it continues becomes a legal matter where Im sure they'll be more than interested in the proof of the pudding (pease?)

108981[/snapback]

Should be a legal matter anyway....

You've had private information posted publically without your consent - illegal

You've asked for it to be removed and been refused - illegal

You've received abusive and threatning phone calls - something the police would love to hear.

What exactly have you done wrong?? Played a joke on someone - dented pride has changed a hell of a lot these days. As Gemmill pointed out, if we'd done this to the mackems, everyone who's going waaaaaaay over the top would be pissing their pants - get some fucking perspective man!

Police now hunting the man known only as "Tyneside Pud"

108855[/snapback]

:lol:

Police are also investigation phone calls Hitzfeld has recieved - the man has a North East accent from England.

108859[/snapback]

"You disappoint me Ottmar. You are no closer to being appointed than you were when the campaign started 4 months ago."

And before anyone fucking starts, I'm joking and that's not a dig at the campaign.

108864[/snapback]

:lol: Funny and topical

and that's all over-looking the fact that you're 9ft tall and have had turds taller than some of the fucknuts who've threatened you... :lol:

Pud and Richie - Kings among men

They played us all. If anything they should be getting kudos for it, not getting flamed to fuck.

108986[/snapback]

precisely...

Can't remember Chappers ever getting this much shit for winding people up on Radio 1 :lol:

this is what gets my goat

this article makes it out to be legit: 'reports eminating from' .... 'reports in the local newspapers'

this then in turn is indexed by google, newsnow etc

then some 3rd party journo picks up the hoax and bam - carToon story #276578

108987[/snapback]

ergo, he's proved beyond doubt that you can never believe what you read or hear in the media :lol:

They played us all. If anything they should be getting kudos for it, not getting flamed to fuck.

108986[/snapback]

I cannot try to be exempt from criticism since Puds version came out, yet claim to be a major part of it when praised. The big man as hes stated himself was the man behind it.

I was guilty of discussing it and reading the e-mails etc shock horror :lol:

I`m not a "proper" supporter tbh :lol:

I just wanted a "Priceless" pic tbh :blush:

108986[/snapback]

I cannot try to be exempt from criticism since Puds version came out, yet claim to be a major part of it when praised. The big man as hes stated himself was the man behind it.

I was guilty of discussing it and reading the e-mails etc shock horror :lol:

I`m not a "proper" supporter tbh :lol:

108997[/snapback]

Well if that's the case....

I've just had a quick flick through this thread again and it's scary how serious some people take themselves and this game. Am I the only person who's began to fall out of love with football recently and has finally been able to see that it isn't the be all and end all? :lol:

What was a hoax?  The Newspaper article in German?  Or did someone contact a N-O member on MSN from Ottmar_2006@hotmail.com?

109022[/snapback]

The Newspaper article was a hoax (a babelfished hoax that people chose to ignore despite the likes of Isegrim saying that it made no sense), and peasepud contacting HTT in the guise of a German journalist from a small newspaper in Hitzfeld's home town was also a hoax. A canny clever one as well tbh.

Firstly I'm gutted that all this kicked off whilst I was on a nightshift !!!!

Secondly, if anything, Pud's "Prank" has rejuvenated the hitzfeldforthetoon campaign and brought it back into the news, which was prior to this was dying on the bones of its arse.

Thirdly, I was privy to Pud's work as well as Scottishmags, I read the emails and heard the plans too !

But most of all, its clear that some folk are taking themselves WAY too seriously and need to get a firm grip on reality and also find their sense of humour, which I appreciate for some might be a little hard !

Pud you Bastard :lol: I know feck all about German (other than something like "Ein Gross Bier Bitter"), so Id been wondering about that article. Though I hadnt paid that much attention. Glad now else you'd have had me like a wee fishy. Some people need to lighten up though and admit if they'd been had. Bit like on Beadles About kinda.

Watch out, Peaspuds about....

Very poor form lads.

Exploiting an honest attempt by some fans to make themselves heard for a practical joke.

Honestly thought you were a canny bunch of lads, especially peasepud who I've stuck up for in the past.

Last time I'll be posting on this site, feel free to delete my acount.

108795[/snapback]

Christ on a trike! :lol:

The reaction may be a bit OTT but I still think its a bit harsh to piss on their chips like that. The amount of work and effort some people have put into it is crazy, look at that Newcastle Dossier man its huge! I guess from the outside its fair enough to say chill out, but if i'd done that much work and then seen it was a wind-up i'd be pissed off.

Can't believe I missed all this yesterday!

Fuck's sake, I've just been reading about this on N-O. People were at the start basically told by fluent German speakers that this site was a hoax, before it was publicised?

:lol: I wish I'd heard any of that before betting on him, and I don't speak German.

HTT needs to get off his high horse and apologise profusely to peasepud and clear him of any wrong doing. Publishing address and telephone number on the internet? He's currently no better than scum in my eyes, and I don't say that lightly.

Fuck's sake, I've just been reading about this on N-O.  People were at the start basically told by fluent German speakers that this site was a hoax, before it was publicised?

109079[/snapback]

HTT posted the article in German requesting a translation - he specifically mentioned Isegrim when asking for help with it. Isegrim told them that it made no sense and was littered with errors - probably the equivalent of when we put a foreign article through babelfish to get it converted to English, as that's all peasepud did - for example, football ventilators instead of football fans. Another lad whose mother was a German teacher said it was bollocks.

And yet people just posted around these posts as if they weren't even there, trying instead to make sense of babelfished translations back to English, which unsurprisingly made none. If you're that dumb you deserve to end up looking stupid tbh.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.