Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

The reaction may be a bit OTT but I still think its a bit harsh to piss on their chips like that. The amount of work and effort some people have put into it is crazy, look at that Newcastle Dossier man its huge! I guess from the outside its fair enough to say chill out, but if i'd done that much work and then seen it was a wind-up i'd be pissed off.

Can't believe I missed all this yesterday!

109078[/snapback]

Golf courses of the UK you mean?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some ab.so.lute.ly massive over-reaction to what was, by all accounts, a magnificent piece of winding up. Top marks.

The sorry thing is, that some sad, brain-dead, plebs will actually blame Pud when Hitzfeld declines to come here! :lol::lol::blush:

I imagine that when any prospective manager is interviewed by Portly Freddie, their first question will naturally be: 'has an internet campaign been started for my appointment?' ? . No, upon reflection, I don't suppose it will be.

Top work pud, top work. A candy floss for that man. :lol:

I should really out myself for the second time in my life. :lol:

I helped out with the translation into German of some of the e-mails that were sent (even though it's not my native language so I'm sure they're littered with errors) and a bit of webspace, but wasn't around to clean up the final Babelfished article, and I was sure someone would smell a rat immediately. Regardless of the morals of it all (and I can see both sides of the argument, though I still think it's bloody funny), I honestly can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to buy a blatant fake like that. I've only just read through it now - for fuck's sake, in the first few lines you've got "Auf Wiedersehen Haustier", "Fußballventilatoren", "Toon Armee", and fucking "Zwischenmailand" for Inter Milan! :lol:

Some people deserve exactly what they get...

i have to admit i was one of the many Newcastle ventilators taken in by this hoax  :lol:

109086[/snapback]

Don't feel too bad mate, Dotbum put £100 on Hitzfeld on the strength of it. :lol:

109088[/snapback]

fucking hell he must have money to burn :lol:

i have to admit i was one of the many Newcastle ventilators taken in by this hoax  :lol:

109086[/snapback]

Don't feel too bad mate, Dotbum put £100 on Hitzfeld on the strength of it. :lol:

109088[/snapback]

:lol:

PeasePud, can you please use your many hours of free time to start a concerted Hitzfeld campaign, so I can sell this bet back at shorter odds?

I helped out with the translation into German of some of the e-mails that were sent (even though it's not my native language so I'm sure they're littered with errors) and a bit of webspace, but wasn't around to clean up the final Babelfished article, and I was sure someone would smell a rat immediately. Regardless of the morals of it all (and I can see both sides of the argument, though I still think it's bloody funny), I honestly can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to buy a blatant fake like that. I've only just read through it now - for fuck's sake, in the first few lines you've got "Auf Wiedersehen Haustier", "Fußballventilatoren", "Toon Armee", and fucking "Zwischenmailand" for Inter Milan! :lol:

109089[/snapback]

That's you next in line for a good fucking then!

109089[/snapback]

109092[/snapback]

An unexpected bonus! :lol:

109089[/snapback]

109092[/snapback]

An unexpected bonus! :lol:

109094[/snapback]

Rumour has it you are quite prepared to accept full responsibility? :blush:

109089[/snapback]

109092[/snapback]

An unexpected bonus! :blush:

109094[/snapback]

Rumour has it you are quite prepared to accept full responsibility? :nufc:

109097[/snapback]

Well, if Pud won't bend over and take it like a man, I'm always up for some dirty phone calls... :lol:

Fookin hell.. beautifully done pud, tbh I feel slightly disturbed at the lengths you've gone to.

Only natural its going to piss people off though, isnt that how taking the piss works? No point in saying get a sense of humour. Its like pointing at a disabled kid ,calling him a mong and then having a go at him for not joining in. Actually he probably would.. nevermind

Fookin hell.. beautifully done pud, tbh I feel slightly disturbed at the lengths you've gone to.

Only natural its going to piss people off though, isnt that how taking the piss works? No point in saying get a sense of humour. Its like pointing at a disabled kid ,calling him a mong and then having a go at him for not joining in. Actually he probably would.. nevermind

109113[/snapback]

So from what i have read a website was made containing unreadible German and despite people who could speak German saying that they couldnt understand it the people at N-O cracked the shits!

Haha well done Peasepud that is all golden, pity most people over at N-O dont have too much of a sense of humor and take things so seriously in life i mean seriously, ffs. Lovely bowling pud, lovely bowling.

Loving your work pud!

Unfortunately you're gonna get all the blame for us getting stuffed off Chelsea tonight now. Apparently all the players have been distracted by all the latest goings ons!

As meenzer said, they brought it on themselves the daft buggers!

So from what i have read a website was made containing unreadible German and despite people who could speak German saying that they couldnt understand it the people at N-O cracked the shits!

Haha well done Peasepud that is all golden, pity most people over at N-O dont have too much of a sense of humor and take things so seriously in life i mean seriously, ffs. Lovely bowling pud, lovely bowling.

109160[/snapback]

Class Aussie post Wellsy. You can't help but read the bolded bits in an Aussie accent. :lol:

109160[/snapback]

Class Aussie post Wellsy. You can't help but read the bolded bits in an Aussie accent. :lol:

109169[/snapback]

Jeez, was he on the thunderbox when he wrote that? [\Australian accent]

109160[/snapback]

109169[/snapback]

Haha, well... i dont know any other way but Aussie like <- does that sound british with the like on the end?

Nice area Shane! :lol:

109170[/snapback]

Shane has a nice area, any males/females in Australia would give their left nut or left boob for Shane's area. Greatest sportsmen ever.... nearly!

109160[/snapback]

Class Aussie post Wellsy. You can't help but read the bolded bits in an Aussie accent. :blush:

109169[/snapback]

:nufc:

Jeez, was he on the thunderbox when he wrote that? [\Australian accent]

109172[/snapback]

Ah my humble home in the outback, the kangaroo is on the thunderbox at the moment doing a roo poo!

Anyways lets not get off topic over N-O's lack of humour and a great prank by the peasepud :lol:

Who's that berk on N-O who said he'd die for the Hitzfeld Campaign? :lol:

109174[/snapback]

Its like a little terrorist organisation starting up to be honest. I mean if we dont get him i reckon there could be some suicide bombers outside Fat Freds house within 30 minutes. Then BANG!

Crazy lot really, some do take it seriously. I mean whats to say some 21 year old with Championship Manager experience cant manage this side and be as succesful with tactics? I mean i have explored with a 4-3-3 and a 2-3-3-2 with arrows on the wingers which go forward and set to run with the ball. I mean fuck, whats to say someone might actually be really good with us somehow?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.