Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

Who's that berk on N-O who said he'd die for the Hitzfeld Campaign? :lol:

109174[/snapback]

That'd be the ubermegafantasticalsoopadoopa soopafan. Puts the rest of us to shame TBH.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

109174[/snapback]

Its like a little terrorist organisation starting up to be honest. I mean if we dont get him i reckon there could be some suicide bombers outside Fat Freds house within 30 minutes. Then BANG!

Crazy lot really, some do take it seriously. I mean whats to say some 21 year old with Championship Manager experience cant manage this side and be as succesful with tactics? I mean i have explored with a 4-3-3 and a 2-3-3-2 with arrows on the wingers which go forward and set to run with the ball. I mean fuck, whats to say someone might actually be really good with us somehow?

109180[/snapback]

:lol:

109174[/snapback]

That'd be the ubermegafantasticalsoopadoopa soopafan. Puts the rest of us to shame TBH.

109183[/snapback]

Does he spend his money on tatts rather than buy a season ticket for less money?

No one got a link to the site then?  ;)

109218[/snapback]

http://www.loerrach-zeitung.de/artikelhitz.html

109222[/snapback]

Cheers Isegrim.

Just scnned the home page - Fußball-Ventilatoren.

;):icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mind, this is quite an elaborate hoax. :lol:

109225[/snapback]

There are so many more funny translation errors

- Frederick Schäferhund

- Alan Schermaschine

and they didn't even stumble across the point where the name of one of them (Lee) got translated into "Schutze"...

- Frederick Schäferhund

- Alan Schermaschine

and they didn't even stumble across the point where the name of one of them (Lee) got translated into "Schutze"...

109232[/snapback]

I'm still wondering where in Schleswig-Holstein the town of Lörrach can be found... :lol:

- Frederick Schäferhund

- Alan Schermaschine

109232[/snapback]

I'm still wondering where in Schleswig-Holstein the town of Lörrach can be found... :lol:

109244[/snapback]

;) You think a representative of Newcastle is currently meandering through Schleswig-Holstein to find Hitzfeld's home? So peasepud has really fucked up all the chances we had to sign the GREAT man. ;)

Whata amazes me more than anything was that the Chronicle reported a story from a German 'newspaper site' which if they'd done a minimal amount of digging, they'd have realised had only existed for a couple of weeks.

Whata amazes me more than anything was that the Chronicle reported a story from a German 'newspaper site' which if they'd done a minimal amount of digging, they'd have realised had only existed for a couple of weeks.

109251[/snapback]

Thats my point, ok so it wasnt the original plan but ffs Radio 5 and The Ronny both quoted a nonexistant newspaper as their source.

I now believe NOTHING I read as gospel as its quite possible theres another me sitting somewhere else laughing his tits off.

Very poor form lads.

Exploiting an honest attempt by some fans to make themselves heard for a practical joke.

Honestly thought you were a canny bunch of lads, especially peasepud who I've stuck up for in the past.

Last time I'll be posting on this site, feel free to delete my acount.

108795[/snapback]

Has anyone got round to deleting "Danny Boys" account yet???

Very poor form lads.

Exploiting an honest attempt by some fans to make themselves heard for a practical joke.

Honestly thought you were a canny bunch of lads, especially peasepud who I've stuck up for in the past.

Last time I'll be posting on this site, feel free to delete my acount.

108795[/snapback]

Has anyone got round to deleting "Danny Boys" account yet???

109300[/snapback]

not yet, maybe we should post the slightly different MSN conv we had with him last night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.