Hitzfeld article a hoax

Taylor27

Very poor form lads.

Exploiting an honest attempt by some fans to make themselves heard for a practical joke.

Honestly thought you were a canny bunch of lads, especially peasepud who I've stuck up for in the past.

Last time I'll be posting on this site, feel free to delete my acount.

108795[/snapback]

Has anyone got round to deleting "Danny Boys" account yet???

;)

109300[/snapback]

not yet, maybe we should post the slightly different MSN conv we had with him last night.

109303[/snapback]

:lol: Details!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very poor form lads.

Exploiting an honest attempt by some fans to make themselves heard for a practical joke.

Honestly thought you were a canny bunch of lads, especially peasepud who I've stuck up for in the past.

Last time I'll be posting on this site, feel free to delete my acount.

108795[/snapback]

Has anyone got round to deleting "Danny Boys" account yet???

;)

109300[/snapback]

not yet, maybe we should post the slightly different MSN conv we had with him last night.

109303[/snapback]

:lol: Details!

109305[/snapback]

do tell.... ;)

Is that Peter? yeah, Im coming round for me 50quid, eh???, you owe me 50quid for the bet I put on after reading your story yesterday, well ud better be big then, oh im bigger than you like you c*nt, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

109308[/snapback]

I assume that's a direct transcription of a phonecall from last night? :lol:

Is that Peter? yeah, Im coming round for me 50quid, eh???, you owe me 50quid for the bet I put on after reading your story yesterday, well ud better be big then, oh im bigger than you like you c*nt, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

109308[/snapback]

109309[/snapback]

I believe he got that one this morning.. ;)

I think the whole unexpurgated series of pm's between HTT and Peasepud should be posted on here. We need to get this thing out in the public domain, it's the only way to heal these wounds. :lol:

I think the whole unexpurgated series of pm's between HTT and Peasepud should be posted on here. We need to get this thing out in the public domain, it's the only way to heal these wounds. :lol:

109314[/snapback]

Absolutely agree.

Munch munch.

Im still amazed that nobody has sussed who the "insider" is, maybe we should have a competition :lol:

109308[/snapback]

I put all my money on TaylorIQ27 © me. Oh yes, and I will claim millions of compensation if I don't win.

109314[/snapback]

all ingood time my good man, all in good time.

Athough peasepud.com will become a subscription service for this one ;)

rich I tells ya rich!!

The whole thing was Peasepud attention seeking i reckon, or trying to impress toplass, one of the two.

All a bit sad tbh

109320[/snapback]

We need a new forum where we can discuss football matters without all this petty inter-board rivalry. Oh, hang-on....

;)

:lol:

109308[/snapback]

109309[/snapback]

I believe he got that one this morning.. ;)

109310[/snapback]

I did and yes it is ;) strangely, Ive sat in all afternoon and nobody came :icon_lol:

I recall the days when peasepud was a decent, and occassionally amusing poster.

Shame he's seemingly turned into a prat.

109335[/snapback]

:lol: Yeah, shame on you Peter

I recall the days when peasepud was a decent, and occassionally amusing poster.

Shame he's seemingly turned into a prat.

109335[/snapback]

You wanting a cloth to wipe the egg off your face? :lol:

The whole thing was Peasepud attention seeking i reckon, or trying to impress toplass, one of the two.

All a bit sad tbh

109320[/snapback]

says the dwarf with a picture of an arseburger :lol:

109324[/snapback]

Was she impressed then? ;)

P.S For anyone thats after giving him a good switching, this is what he looks like.

photo77yz.jpg

If anyone has the bottle to approach him you're braver than me because he looks well fucking dodgy i reckon ;)

All a bit sad tbh

109320[/snapback]

says the dwarf with a picture of an arseburger ;)

109324[/snapback]

Was she impressed then? ;)

P.S For anyone thats after giving him a good switching, this is what he looks like.

photo77yz.jpg

If anyone has the bottle to approach him you're braver than me because he looks well fucking dodgy i reckon :icon_lol:

109348[/snapback]

I've heard through various contacts that he's now dyed his hair M & M style and is wearing a pair of tortoise shell national health glasses. :lol:

photo77yz.jpg

If anyone has the bottle to approach him you're braver than me because he looks well fucking dodgy i reckon ;)

109348[/snapback]

:lol:;)

shortarse.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.