FAO David Icke - Son of God

Zathras

It was in poor taste, my thought was that it had to go.

109062[/snapback]

But Nazi Flags, avatars etc. are ok? Righto.

109076[/snapback]

yep :lol:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

109062[/snapback]

109076[/snapback]

109106[/snapback]

Hypocrisy :lol:

109062[/snapback]

109076[/snapback]

109106[/snapback]

109107[/snapback]

I haven't deleted any Nazi flags nor have i deleted any avatars...

But I support the reasoning behind why someone did. If someone had a 'genuine' greivance with the nazi flags, i'd get rid of them, no one has raised anything at present though so they stay.

People might be offended by the 'jolly roger' as well but unless they say anything, it remains.

Not hypocrisy... :lol:

109062[/snapback]

109076[/snapback]

yep B)

109106[/snapback]

Hypocrisy :blush:

109107[/snapback]

But I support the reasoning behind why someone did. If someone had a 'genuine' greivance with the nazi flags, i'd get rid of them, no one has raised anything at present though so they stay.

People might be offended by the 'jolly roger' as well but unless they say anything, it remains.

Not hypocrisy... :doubleact:

109109[/snapback]

Can I raise a salute?

FUCKIN' JOKE!!! :lol::lol::lol::blush::nufc::razz::razz::blush:

109062[/snapback]

109076[/snapback]

109106[/snapback]

109107[/snapback]

Not hypocrisy... :lol:

109109[/snapback]

I've got a problem with your avatar Craig,

It aggreviates my epilepsy,

Please remove or slow down the speed,

Many Thanks

If Zath had just said "WTF is with your avatar? Some of us lost family on the 11th of September 2001." in the first place, I presume this argument wouldn't have taken off quite as spectacularly. Can we just pretend he did? :lol:

109056[/snapback]

Could've pm'ed him tbh.

If Zath had just said "WTF is with your avatar? Some of us lost family on the 11th of September 2001." in the first place, I presume this argument wouldn't have taken off quite as spectacularly. Can we just pretend he did? :lol:

109056[/snapback]

Could've pm'ed him tbh.

109125[/snapback]

If it was a PM then I probably would've removed it but I was narked by the fact Zath created a thread and then proceeded to act like a bit of a drama queen (Hypocrite, I know).

109056[/snapback]

Could've pm'ed him tbh.

109125[/snapback]

If it was a PM then I probably would've removed it but I was narked by the fact Zath created a thread and then proceeded to act like a bit of a drama queen (Hypocrite, I know).

109129[/snapback]

Should go back to that ex-Coventry goalie I reckon, what's his name?

:lol:

109056[/snapback]

Could've pm'ed him tbh.

109125[/snapback]

109129[/snapback]

109134[/snapback]

Steve Ogrizovic?

109056[/snapback]

Could've pm'ed him tbh.

109125[/snapback]

109129[/snapback]

109134[/snapback]

Steve Ogrizovic?

109155[/snapback]

The clue's in the username :lol:

Regarding your sig, isn't Zath an Indian?  :lol:  That's an Indian from India, as opposed to a 'Native American' :lol:

109133[/snapback]

Lives in America, Indian in terms of ethnicity/background. No idea where he was born like.

How can you be "all for free speech" and then take offence when somebody says something that affects you personally?

I'd say that makes you a hypocrite.

108933[/snapback]

There's nothing hypocritical about being for free speech, but not liking what someone says; Zathras has however forced the hand of a mod to remove someone's freedom of speech, so that's interesting.

109043[/snapback]

Yes I think this is true but I go on (in a later post) to qualify that statement. What I mean to say is best surmised in how can you wish to die for freedom of speech and then want to censor somebody else. I think this is hypocritical. You most likely missed that. Not that I want to be seen propping up the bar long after last orders has been called.

I suppose it's possible to support the right to free speech but not necessarily how that right is used but I think there is an element of hypocrisy about this. Or at least bad faith. I don't know perhaps this concept is too deep for my tiny paddles.