Motivation

Toonraider

Any tips for being motivated? I like to think i am an organised person, but just lately i seem to have so much on my mind, so many things piling up i need to do that i don't actually achieve any of it :o

Even when i've got spare time, i just cant get around to doing my course work or catching up on work i should be doing! I just keep putting things off, i know im doing it but i keep leaving things untill the last minute.

So instead i spend time online or watching pointless films or programs ive seen before ;)

My friend says its a form of stress, that i cant cope with too many things to do so im shutting down and ignoring it all.

How do you people motivate yourself and organise your time?

I've always put things off and done them last minute, its not a problem as long as you do actually do them and do them well.

If you are actually missing deadlines and/or handing in substandard work by your normal standards then you may have to sort things out a bit.

As for the motivation, with me i'm not motivated until its near the time then i know i have to do it! So sorry but no actual tips really.

I'm like papa described, I work better under the gun as it were, I leave things to the last minute and that really motivates me, but its also my undoing, I often don't have time to complete my tasks.

One thing beyond anything else motivates me, and thats when others doubt me, I redouble my efforts to prove people wrong who question my ability.

As for the motivation, with me i'm not motivated until its near the time then i know i have to do it!

Exactly the same here.

It's served me well so far in life. :o

Procrastination is the king. ;)

It's alot easier to motivate oneself in the wake of something you enjoy as opposed to something you dislike.

Personally I just think whatever I'm not looking forward to will be over and so just grit me teeth and tackle it.

Don't worry, I didn't understand a word of this post either :o

Personally I just think whatever I'm not looking forward to will be over and so just grit me teeth and tackle it.

8563[/snapback]

Rampant%20Rabbit.jpg

:o

8563[/snapback]

Rampant%20Rabbit.jpg

:o

8569[/snapback]

perhaps that might motivate me? ;):(