The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A young lad walks in on his mam while she's having a bath. He asks his mam "what's that?" pointing at her vagina. Feeling embarrassed she quickly replies "It's where daddy hit me with an axe". The little lad says "what, right in the cunt?"

Edited by Fat Boy

A young lad walks in on his mam while she's having a bath. He asks his mam "what's that?" pointing at her vagina. Feeling embarrassed she quickly replies "It's where daddy hit me with an axe". The little lad says "what, right in the cunt?"

<_< The old ones are the best.

What, vaginas? :)

What, vaginas? :)

Jokes. And don't call me Vaginas.

Edited by alex

The Ipswich match on saturday has been called off, a dyslexic serial killer has killed the 5 substitutes......

Apparently there's a dyslexic Santa on the loose in Ipswich who keeps leaving prozzies under the tree.

I got slapped by a shop assistant today. I can't understand why! I was in a bakery in Ipswich and I said, "Oooh, I could murder a tart"

Job Vacancy

Prostitutes required - Ipswich area

Good rates of pay but the shifts are murder

Three travellers stopped off at a hotel for the night. They enquired about seperate rooms, but were told there was only one room with one bed. They were reluctant to share the same bed, but thought they had to in the end as they were very tired and there was nowhere else to stay. They all squeezed into the bed.

The next morning, after they all woke up, the man on the left said "I dreamt I had the greatest wank ever!"

"Wow, so did I," said the man on the right.

The man in the middle then said, "I didn't - I dreamt I was skiing."

• 4 weeks later...