The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

To be fair to Josef Fritzsl, he didn't lock his daughter in his own cellar out of choice. He initially wanted to place her in a cellar beneath Sunderland, but was promptly told all the cellars there were full up.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retard goes to ice cream van and asks the driver "i'll have two ice creams" van driver says "what flavour topping would you like?" Retard says "dont matter im gonna drop them anyway"

What is the difference between a Catholic priest and acne?

Acne waits until you're 13 to come on your face.

Theres a Russian, a Cuban, an Englishman and a Pakistani on a train, the Russian takes out a bottle of his best vodka, drinks a bit and throws the rest off the train and says 'theres plenty more of that where i come from'.

The others are impressed so the Cuban takes out one of the finest havana cigars, takes one puff and throws it off the train and says 'theres plenty more of those where i come from'.

Again everyone is rather impressed so the Englishman stands up and throws the Pakistani off the train.....

And finally:

Why can't black children play in sandboxes?

Cats keep burying them.

Retard goes to ice cream van and asks the driver "i'll have two ice creams" van driver says "what flavour topping would you like?" Retard says "dont matter im gonna drop them anyway"

:)

brilliant

Theres a Russian, a Cuban, an Englishman and a Pakistani on a train, the Russian takes out a bottle of his best vodka, drinks a bit and throws the rest off the train and says 'theres plenty more of that where i come from'.

The others are impressed so the Cuban takes out one of the finest havana cigars, takes one puff and throws it off the train and says 'theres plenty more of those where i come from'.

Again everyone is rather impressed so the Englishman stands up and throws the Pakistani off the train.....

And finally:

Cats keep burying them.

Yay, racism. :)

Q: What kind of file do you need to turn a 15mm hole into a 40mm hole?

A: A pedophile.

And finally:

Cats keep burying them.

But obviously things such as pedophilia are ok?

Dont the Chinesse read fast these days?

I heard on the radio today that kids in a school went through 10 storeys in just a few seconds!

And finally:

Cats keep burying them.

Obviously not.

Racist jokes tend to reinforce stereotypes and encourage racist attitudes whereas the same cannot be said for jokes about paedophillia. That last one implies that black children are no better than shit. Can you not see how that encourages the idea that people are somehow subhuman just because of the colour of their skin?

These are the same sort of attitudes that were prevalent in 60s America and apartheid in South Africa, attitudes which now seem absurdly archaic. In the 21st century (not that such attitudes should ever have been acceptable) jokes like that just seem appalingly ignorant and embarrassing. Particularly when posted by a supposedly educated boy from the comfort of his university residence.

Try popping over to St Anns and telling that last one Brock, let me know how you get on.

Yes, I know the thread says "don't look if easily offended", and you may accuse me of not having a sense of humour about this but I don't give a shit.

And finally:

Cats keep burying them.

Obviously not.

Racist jokes tend to reinforce stereotypes and encourage racist attitudes whereas the same cannot be said for jokes about paedophillia. That last one implies that black children are no better than shit. Can you not see how that encourages the idea that people are somehow subhuman just because of the colour of their skin?

These are the same sort of attitudes that were prevalent in 60s America and apartheid in South Africa, attitudes which now seem absurdly archaic. In the 21st century (not that such attitudes should ever have been acceptable) jokes like that just seem appalingly ignorant and embarrassing. Particularly when posted by a supposedly educated boy from the comfort of his university residence.

Try popping over to St Anns and telling that last one Brock, let me know how you get on.

Yes, I know the thread says "don't look if easily offended", and you may accuse me of not having a sense of humour about this but I don't give a shit.

Chillax, Lukey boy.

Guest alex

And finally:

Cats keep burying them.

Obviously not.

Chillax, Lukey boy.

If there's one thing guarenteed to annoy people even more it's telling them to 'chillax'.

If there's one thing guarenteed to annoy people even more it's telling them to 'chillax'.

If there's one thing guaranteed to annoy a Luke even more, it's calling them Lukey Boy. :)

Btw, didn't Jonny ban that RICO for racism? But racism is okay if it's in this thread, is that how it works?

I'm not suggesting anyone should be banned, of course.

This is the anything goes bad taste joke thread. Its name alone suggests people know its bad taste (racist or what-the-fuck-ever) but, who gives a shit. Not I.

I'm more insulated by someone using the phrase chillax :)

If there's one thing guaranteed to annoy a Luke even more, it's calling them Lukey Boy. :)

Btw, didn't Jonny ban that RICO for racism? But racism is okay if it's in this thread, is that how it works?

In this thread I would say it is ok to some extent.

I don't think Brock in genuinely racist.

''Don't open if easily offended''

Ah, okay, it is allowed, thanks for the clarification. Double standards, yay! :angry:

And I'll open whatever threads I fucking want.

No I never.

No I never.

Sorry pal, I thought it was you. Definitely read he was banned for racism though. Must have been that T-Power-mad-but-only-when-it-suits-him-Kieth.

Ah, okay, it is allowed, thanks for the clarification. Double standards, yay! :blush:

And I'll open whatever threads I fucking want.

Thats precisely what this thread is. the double standards thread. Where outside we can all be upstanding citizens who cower at the mear thought of hurting someones feelings if, god forbid, you tell somethats thats means to be a joke (I say meant to be due to the standards in here :angry: ) while inside, we poke each other with shitty sticks and take the piss for being fat, smelly, white, green, one legged, bent or indeed GINGER.