The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

I thought so too but I suppose this is the bad taste joke thread.

46666[/snapback]

True, but its not a shit racist joke thread.

46671[/snapback]

Can't have any limits if its a thread like this, or else you end up back to removing anything that somebody doesn't like or that offends somebody else!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True. But doesn't that come under the banner of bad taste? I deplore racism and those jokes were embarrassing and terrible, but isn't it hypocritical to decry those but still laugh at jokes about paedophiles?

46686[/snapback]

Where do we stand on black paedophiles?

(Their nads I suppose).

I think people should be free to post whatever they like. I don't agree with censorship.

46771[/snapback]

Aye, you can comment on what they put though, just the same. The jokes should be funny though :yes

I think people should be free to post whatever they like. I don't agree with censorship.

46771[/snapback]

Aye, you can comment on what they put though, just the same. The jokes should be funny though :yes

46773[/snapback]

Humourist!!!

Oh will some of you get a fucking grip! If you don't want to read bad taste jokes, DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING THREAD!!! IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND!

47701[/snapback]

I thought they were funny, don't let these cunts get you down :crylaughin:

I'd say you should be able to post whatever you like in this thread, there's a clear warning for sensitive types and it keeps it out of other threads.

47756[/snapback]

Why can't stevie wonder read?

Cos he's black

:crylaughin:

See, I find that funny in an "Fuckin hell, you can't say THAT" kind of way, when you're told it by someone you know isn't really a racist. It's more taking the piss out of people who think like that.

Edited by BlueStar

my friend died, he drowned.... at his funeral we got him a wreath to look like a life belt...

..well it's what he would have wanted

Oh will some of you get a fucking grip! If you don't want to read bad taste jokes, DON'T OPEN THE FUCKING THREAD!!! IT'S NOT FUCKING HARD TO UNDERSTAND!

47701[/snapback]

So people can post racist (or whatever) jokes but you can't criticise them? Er, ok.

47701[/snapback]

So people can post racist (or whatever) jokes but you can't criticise them? Er, ok.

47806[/snapback]

What's the point in announcing that a racist joke in a thread for racist jokes is racist?

47701[/snapback]

47806[/snapback]

What's the point in announcing that a racist joke in a thread for racist jokes is racist?

47820[/snapback]

The title of the thread isn't the racist joke thread though, there is a difference between bad taste and racism, all be it a fine one. Anyway, I agree anyone can post virtually anything they want here, but for me the greatest crime of that joke was that it wasn't funny. Unlike the first Stevie Wonder joke, which was. :crylaughin:

47701[/snapback]

47806[/snapback]

47820[/snapback]

Er, it's a bad taste joke thread though isn't it? I didn't realise it was purely for racism. I thought the joke in question wasn't funny and just unpleasantly racist. Just my opinion, others may disagree. If you're saying that by saying this is a bad taste joke thread it gives people carte blanche to write what they want without others being able to comment, I disagree.

Er, it's a bad taste joke thread though isn't it? I didn't realise it was purely for racism. I thought the joke in question wasn't funny and just unpleasantly racist. Just my opinion, others may disagree. If you're saying that by saying this is a bad taste joke thread it gives people carte blanche to write what they want without others being able to comment, I disagree.

47826[/snapback]

I never said it was purely for racist jokes, just that if you've got a racist joke, this is where it should go.

Unpleasantly racist? Could you tell me what pleasant racism is? I thought all racism was unpleasant.

Should I PM you all my racist jokes before posting and you can decide if they're acceptably racist?

47826[/snapback]

I never said it was purely for racist jokes, just that if you've got a racist joke, this is where it should go.

Unpleasantly racist? Could you tell me what pleasant racism is? I thought all racism was unpleasant.

Should I PM you all my racist jokes before posting and you can decide if they're acceptably racist?

47837[/snapback]

FFS, I'm saying people can put what they want in here and others can comment as they want. Is that really that difficult to understand? By 'unpleasantly racist' I meant I thought it was nasty without any humour. I agree all racism is unpleasant, but some racist jokes can be funny and I'm sure many people would agree.

47826[/snapback]

47837[/snapback]

As long as they're about white people i think you should be free to post whatever you like :crylaughin:

47826[/snapback]

47837[/snapback]

FFS, I'm saying people can put what they want in here and others can comment as they want. Is that really that difficult to understand? By 'unpleasantly racist' I meant I thought it was nasty without any humour. I agree all racism is unpleasant, but some racist jokes can be funny and I'm sure many people would agree.

47844[/snapback]

Whey of course people should be to respond how they see fit and other people should be able to point out if they think the response was pointless. No-one has suggested otherwise.

Just that the comment "racist and shit" seemed strange, it was just shit. I don't watch Joe Pasquale and think 'He might be shit but at least he's not racist'.

47826[/snapback]

47837[/snapback]

47844[/snapback]

Whey of course people should be to respond how they see fit and other people should be able to point out if they think the response was pointless. No-one has suggested otherwise.

Just that the comment "racist and shit" seemed strange, it was just shit. I don't watch Joe Pasquale and think 'He might be shit but at least he's not racist'.

47852[/snapback]

Given it was a racist joke and imo shit, I don't see how the comment was strange.

Given it was a racist joke and imo shit, I don't see how the comment was strange.

47864[/snapback]

You weren't exactly uncovering a universal mystery were you? Fair enough, it being shit is an opinion, but the racist thing was just a fact accepted by all without prompting. You might as well have pointed out how many words the joke contained. The comment was redundant, like the time we've wasted with these responses.