The Bad Taste Joke Thread....

Craig

Given it was a racist joke and imo shit, I don't see how the comment was strange.

47864[/snapback]

You weren't exactly uncovering a universal mystery were you? Fair enough, it being shit is an opinion, but the racist thing was just a fact accepted by all without prompting. You might as well have pointed out how many words the joke contained. The comment was redundant, like the time we've wasted with these responses.

47877[/snapback]

I'll make sure I run any comments I have for this thread past you first in future :crylaughin:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must be the time of the month for some members on here. I don't know why they don't just do us a favour and log off and sit and cry into their Tampax. :crylaughin:

47889[/snapback]

Technically quite difficult I would have thought, unless you just use them to dab the corners of your eyes with of course........

Must be the time of the month for some members on here. I don't know why they don't just do us a favour and log off and sit and cry into their Tampax. :crylaughin:

47889[/snapback]

Technically quite difficult I would have thought, unless you just use them to dab the corners of your eyes with of course........

47899[/snapback]

Depends how much your crying, they swell up don't they?

Must be the time of the month for some members on here. I don't know why they don't just do us a favour and log off and sit and cry into their Tampax. :o

47889[/snapback]

:crylaughin:

47898[/snapback]

Wacky, you are funny like.

It really is unbelievable that some people can criticise a joke which relies on making fun of a certain race and yet laugh at the victims of a tsunami, earth quake, etc!

Cracking line by the way Wacky! :crylaughin:

Edited by Geordiesned

It really is unbelievable that some people can criticise a joke which relies on making fun of a certain race and yet laugh at the victims of a tsunami, earth quake, etc!

48061[/snapback]

The only thing is sned that racist jokes tend to encourage the prejudices that the humour is based on, for example your joke perpetuates the idea that all Pakistanis smell bad. Tsunami jokes, whilst insensitive, don't encourage tsunamis.

Mind you, I still laughed at that Stevie Wonder joke. :o

48061[/snapback]

The only thing is sned that racist jokes tend to encourage the prejudices that the humour is based on, for example your joke perpetuates the idea that all Pakistanis smell bad. Tsunami jokes, whilst insensitive, don't encourage tsunamis.

Mind you, I still laughed at that Stevie Wonder joke. :o

48069[/snapback]

I know what you're saying but in my opinion it's ridiculous double standards.

This thread needs resurrecting tbh ;)

A man was walking down the street in Northern Ireland. Suddenly a man in a balaclava carying an AK47 drags him into an alleywayand and demands:

"Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

The man has no idea what the "right" answer is, so he decides to try to be clever.

"I'm neither," he replies, "I'm Jewish."

To which his attacker says:

"I must be the luckiest Arab in all of Belfast!"

Well played BlueStar for getting back to the topic, lets just stick to the jokes, decide in our own minds if we find them amusing, offensive, sick etc and not get into debates about them in the JOKES thread, not that i've got any jokes to share like, but i do enjoy reading them, just don't want to have to trawl though pages of arguements about whose joke was racist, politically incorrect etc, etc.

:o

A man isn't feeling too well, so he goes to the hospital. They run some tests, then the doctor comes to see him to discuss the results.

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news - you're dying, and you haven't got long left"

The man is distraught.

"how long have I got?" he asks.

"Ten," says the doctor.

"Ten what? Months? Weeks?" asks the frantic patient. The doctor sadly shakes his head.

"Nine...."

;)

A man isn't feeling too well, so he goes to the hospital. They run some tests, then the doctor comes to see him to discuss the results.

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news - you're dying, and you haven't got long left"

The man is distraught.

"how long have I got?" he asks.

"Ten," says the doctor.

"Ten what? Months? Weeks?" asks the frantic patient. The doctor sadly shakes his head.

"Nine...."

51145[/snapback]

When you're a doctor you should so do that to someone. Y'know, just for a laugh. If you can't abuse your authority in such ways, what's the point of having it?

Anyhoos.... enough of all these jokes.... methinks it's time for a singalong!! Anyone up for a bit of the old classic House of the Rising Sun?? Altogether now...

"There is.... a house.... in New Orl...." ... umm..... oh...... :lol:B)

A Londoner parks his brand new Porsche in front of the office to show it off to his colleagues. As he's getting out of the car, a truck comes speeding along too close to the kerb and takes off the door before speeding off.

More than a little distraught, the Londoner grabs his mobile and calls the police. Five minutes later, the police arrive. Before the policeman has a chance to ask any questions, the Londoner starts screaming hysterically:

"My Porsche, my beautiful silver Porsche is ruined. No matter how long at the panel beaters it'll simply never be the same again!"

After the Londoner finally finishes his rant, the policeman shakes his head in disgust: "I can't believe how materialistic you bloody Londoners are," he says.

"You lot are so focused on your possessions that you don't notice anything else in your life."

"How can you say such a thing at a time like this?" snaps the Londoner.

The policeman replies, "Didn't you realise that your right arm was torn off when the truck hit you."

The Londoner looks down in absolute horror "Omigosh!!!!! he screams. "Where's my Rolex ????..."

What does the average Pakistani weigh?

Sweets.

Two Irishmen were walking through a forest and they see a sign saying "Tree fellers wanted"

One of them says "Damn it! If there was another one of us we could get that job."

What does the average Pakistani weigh?

Sweets.

Two Irishmen were walking through a forest and they see a sign saying "Tree fellers wanted"

One of them says "Damn it! If there was another one of us we could get that job."

52000[/snapback]

I find the age of the second joke a bit offensive ;)

George Best goes to the doctors,

doctor says "Ive got some good news and some bad news"

"Oh give me the bad news" says Besty

"You've got an hour to live" says doc

"Fooooookin hell!!!!! whats the good news??"

"Its happy hour"

"Its happy hour"

52166[/snapback]

You remember that "welcome to half an hour ago" comment a wee while back? Change that into "welcome to one page ago", and.... :lol:

;)

"Its happy hour"

52166[/snapback]

You remember that "welcome to half an hour ago" comment a wee while back? Change that into "welcome to one page ago", and.... :tumbleweed:

:rimshot:

52168[/snapback]

loook Ive had a hard foookin day reet! (check the "Just finished work" thread) and I couldnt be arsed to see if it had been posted.

:angry::angry: