Wankers Crossing The Road

wykikitoon

I was turning right into a road this morning when some stupid cow who was jogging ran into the side of me.

I was approaching the road, slowed down and indicated, I noticed her a few meters back. Anyway I slowed as she was rnning with her head down I knew what was coming. As I got to my turning she was still 2-3m away from the corner so I started to turn, then *wham* silly cow ran into the left rear passenger side.

The silly bint then hurled abuse at me for not looking :o

FUCKING LOOK YOU SILLY COW

I dont mind if the pedestrian has already got onto the road and walking especially the elderly, I shall wait. But when the roads clear for me and Im already turning and some wankers (especially studnets in Headingley Lucky Luke will know) then it pisses me off big style!!!

WANKERS

Anyway rant over. Morning everyone ;)

I was turning right into a road this morning when some stupid cow who was jogging ran into the side of me.

I was approaching the road, slowed down and indicated, I noticed her a few meters back.  Anyway I slowed as she was rnning with her head down I knew what was coming.  As I got to my turning she was still 2-3m away from the corner so I started to turn, then *wham* silly cow ran into the left rear passenger side.

The silly bint then hurled abuse at me for not looking  :o

I dont mind if the pedestrian has already got onto the road and walking especially the elderly, I shall wait.  But when the roads clear for me and Im already turning and some wankers (especially studnets in Headingley Lucky Luke will know) then it pisses me off big style!!!

WANKERS

Anyway rant over.  Morning everyone :(

8625[/snapback]

Check the Highway Code, pedestrians have the right of way. Therefore she was in the right and you were in the wrong. Morning by the way ;)

I was approaching the road, slowed down and indicated, I noticed her a few meters back.  Anyway I slowed as she was rnning with her head down I knew what was coming.  As I got to my turning she was still 2-3m away from the corner so I started to turn, then *wham* silly cow ran into the left rear passenger side.

I dont mind if the pedestrian has already got onto the road and walking especially the elderly, I shall wait.  But when the roads clear for me and Im already turning and some wankers (especially studnets in Headingley Lucky Luke will know) then it pisses me off big style!!!

WANKERS

8625[/snapback]

Check the Highway Code, pedestrians have the right of way. Therefore she was in the right and you were in the wrong. Morning by the way ;)

8664[/snapback]

The pedestrian only has right of way when they have already started to cross. The fact that she hit the side of his car, and didn't end up on the bonnet/under the wheels suggests she wasn't on the road before he made the turn...

...and the daft cow shouldn't be crossing on corners either.

WANKERS

8625[/snapback]

Check the Highway Code, pedestrians have the right of way. Therefore she was in the right and you were in the wrong. Morning by the way :(

8664[/snapback]

How the feck can pedestrians have the right of way on the bloody road?!?!? There are zebra crossing in Milton Keynes that clearly have "PEDESTRIANS DO NOT HAVE RIGHT OF WAY" plastered above them. So if they don't have right of way on zebra crossings then surely they can't have right of way on normal bits of roads.

Have to say I'm with wykikitoon on this one. It boils my piss when I'm driving down the road and there's some tosser up in front crossing over, they look at me coming towards them and continue to amble across slowly staring at me as if they fucking own the place. One of these fucking days I'm just going to get out and chin them... I mean, how hard can an elderly woman be! ;)

WANKERS

8625[/snapback]

8664[/snapback]

The pedestrian only has right of way when they have already started to cross. The fact that she hit the side of his car, and didn't end up on the bonnet/under the wheels suggests she wasn't on the road before he made the turn...

...and the daft cow shouldn't be crossing on corners either.

8667[/snapback]

I've got to starting reading these post more fully :(

How the feck can pedestrians have the right of way on the bloody road?!?!? There are zebra crossing in Milton Keynes that clearly have "PEDESTRIANS DO NOT HAVE RIGHT OF WAY" plastered above them. So if they don't have right of way on zebra crossings then surely they can't have right of way on normal bits of roads.

Are there many asylums seekers that can't read english ?

PS pretty much everything in the highway code is geared to the phrase "when it is safe to do so".

Its OK Alex I do that hehe

Like I say if they are crossing im OK ill wait as I was once a pedestrian. But if the road is clear then im turning.

As for the Zebra crossings (Not the ones with Lights) I step out, I have the right of way, the car should stop.

Like I say if they are crossing im OK ill wait as I was once a pedestrian.  But if the road is clear then im turning. 

you can ignore any obstacles if they are Graeme Souness, Jermaine Jenas or Kieron Dyer

I was crossing on a zebra crossing once and some idiot overtook one of the cars letting me go (they were obviously clueless to why they'd stopped).. Anyways I was crossing and the idiot just flew past me as if I was invisible! I know that there's no debate thet the pedestrian has right of way on the zebra crossing.. Especially if a car has already stopped for me!

Anyways later that day my driving instructor of the time (before I'd passed my test) told me I should have punched the car and just for that I could have claimed £250!

I was crossing on a zebra crossing once and some idiot overtook one of the cars letting me go (they were obviously clueless to why they'd stopped).. Anyways I was crossing and the idiot just flew past me as if I was invisible! I know that there's no debate thet the pedestrian has right of way on the zebra crossing.. Especially if a car has already stopped for me!

Anyways later that day my driving instructor of the time (before I'd passed my test) told me I should have punched the car and just for that I could have claimed £250!

8733[/snapback]

Might not have been all you got though :o

Like I say if they are crossing im OK ill wait as I was once a pedestrian.  But if the road is clear then im turning. 

you can ignore any obstacles if they are Graeme Souness, Jermaine Jenas or Kieron Dyer

8715[/snapback]

:o

8733[/snapback]

Might not have been all you got though :o

8737[/snapback]

It was a woman driver so, either way I'm not fussed ;)

It was a woman driver so, either way I'm not fussed  :o

8771[/snapback]

I think it's safe to say that No-one is surprised at that.

women_know_your_place.jpg

I hate pedestrians when I'm in my car, and hate drivers when I'm walking. Everyone's a wanker! :o

Two things have really pissed me off recently though. The first was someone who scraped my car at Sainsbury's and didn't leave their number. They caused about £300 worth of damage and unfortunately were just off camera.

The second thing that pissed me off was someone driving on the wrong side of the road and knocking my wing mirror off without stopping. Cnut.

My uncle was once at the supermarket and found someone had scraped his car and had left a note. It said "Everyone thinks I am leaving my number but I'm not. So long sucker!". As you can imagine he was not best pleased. ;)

My mate once had his motor smashed into when parking in Leeds & Bradford Airport. When he came home from his hols and saw it he was gutted.

He got to the car and found this, but they guy left his number and paid for everything. You dont get that everyday well done to the bloke.

It was a woman driver so, either way I'm not fussed  ;)

8771[/snapback]

8812[/snapback]

Ooops, I forgot. Isn't the prime purpose of women being put on this earth just for you to treat them like shit and then for them to be grateful that you showed them any attention in the first place? :o

I hate pedestrians when I'm in my car, and hate drivers when I'm walking. Everyone's a wanker!  ;)

I'm like that with cyclists. When I'm driving its get off the fucking roads, you don't pay road tax and when I'm walking its get off the fucking pavement you ignorant twats :o

Edited by Dr Kenneth Noisewater

8771[/snapback]

8812[/snapback]

Ooops, I forgot. Isn't the prime purpose of women being put on this earth just for you to treat them like shit and then for them to be grateful that you showed them any attention in the first place? :o

9011[/snapback]

To be honest, its what most women seem to want, they need to start giving the right impression if its not.

8771[/snapback]

8812[/snapback]

9011[/snapback]

chomp9ya.th.jpg

To be honest, its what most women seem to want, they need to start giving the right impression if its not.

9041[/snapback]

Aye. Most women love being treated like shit. You're absolutely right.

9041[/snapback]

Aye. Most women love being treated like shit. You're absolutely right.

9046[/snapback]

i know there was sarcasm there, but i couldn't care less, fact of the matter is the choices women make prove it.