Waddle in Todays Current Bun

wykikitoon

I dont normally buy this shite but feck it.

He rcons Man Ure will KO Chelski.

1. Man Ure

2. Chelski

3. Arsenal

Top Scorer. Rood Van Horse Heed

Best Buy . "Dick" Emre :o

I think he could be right about Man Ure, they seem to have a nice round team, the thing that fucked em last year was nee Van Hiorse Heed and Fergie thinking he was the Tinker man.

Chelsea for me are lacking upfront, but if Drogba keeps on the form they may not struggle like last season.

Arsenal I think rely too much on Henry. They wont miss Viera though.

I think Drogba is a top, top player. Couldn't believe people knocked him last season, for not scoring enough goals because he played for the team more than he wanted. Since when is that a problem !!! He has everything for me, strength, pace, two good feet, heading ability etc.

And Chris Waddle talks garbage, always did. He wants to be a coach or a manager, he'll be another Trevor Francis, Souness etc no managerial quality whatsoever.

I think Drogba is a top, top player. Couldn't believe people knocked him last season, for not scoring enough goals because he played for the team more than he wanted. Since when is that a problem !!!  He has everything for me, strength, pace, two good feet, heading ability etc.

8657[/snapback]

A lot of people also seemed to forget that it was his first season in England.

I think Drogba is a top, top player. Couldn't believe people knocked him last season, for not scoring enough goals because he played for the team more than he wanted. Since when is that a problem !!!  He has everything for me, strength, pace, two good feet, heading ability etc.

8657[/snapback]

A lot of people also seemed to forget that it was his first season in England.

8660[/snapback]

I never got why people were saying he was a complete failure and stuff like that. Yes he'd have liked a few more goals, but he did his job for the team and as you say it was his first season over here.

It was the same with Crespo the year before at Chelsea, people were saying he was a complete disaster. When he actually played he was scoring a little over 1 in 2 games and if he's actually happy this season he could knock in a fair few for them.

And Chris Waddle talks garbage, always did. He wants to be a coach or a manager, he'll be another Trevor Francis, Souness etc no managerial quality whatsoever.

8657[/snapback]

Fully agree, a bit overpriced maybe but i would have loved to seen him in a toon top

I think the stick he got was mainly down to the fact he missed an awful lot of chances. No-one disputed he was a good team player, just when you play up-front for the best team in the land, you expect more goals. And next season I think him and Crespo will get around 20 each and romp away with the title.

I dont normally buy this shite but feck it.

He rcons Man Ure will KO Chelski.

1. Man Ure

2. Chelski

3. Arsenal

Top Scorer. Rood Van Horse Heed

Best Buy . "Dick" Emre  :o

I think he could be right about Man Ure, they seem to have a nice round team, the thing that fucked em last year was nee Van Hiorse Heed and Fergie thinking he was the Tinker man.

Chelsea for me are lacking upfront, but if Drogba keeps on the form they may not struggle like last season.

Arsenal I think rely too much on Henry.  They wont miss Viera though.

8628[/snapback]

Wouldn't mind seeing us struggle like that. ;)

Edited by HTL

i think Drogba also gets alot of stick because he is a moaning git, for example when Hierro ripped his shorts and he wouldn't stop crying about it, no need for that in the game at all